A gray hair Bono on he next tour....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
or at least pick one color and stick with it for god's sake! more importantly though, he should lay off the transplants and get a major haircut, maybe a la early elevation tour. oh and lose the goddam glasses. even during elevation he didn't wear them the whole show like on vertigo, did he?

:madwife:

VertigoGal said:
or at least pick one color and stick with it for god's sake! more importantly though, he should lay off the transplants and get a major haircut, maybe a la early elevation tour. oh and lose the goddam glasses. even during elevation he didn't wear them the whole show like on vertigo, did he?

:madwife:
He takes them off for Sometimes You Can't Etc... That's as good as we're gonna get I think. :sigh:

as long as he doesn't dye it that weird reddish brown color again, i'm cool with whatever.

as i have always said, its upto bono how he wants to look, not anyone else, how would you like it if someone came up and said "oh i wish you didnt wear that, why dont you do this, etc"

He wouldn't be the B-Man anymore, I mean, you can't pretend that this man would take off his sunglasses and lose the black hair..................He can't, Bono was born so, he was born with sunglasses and black hair!

mads said:
as long as he doesn't dye it that weird reddish brown color again, i'm cool with whatever.

:lol: That isn't dyed, his hair is naturally light brown/red (but probably has a substantial amount of gray by now).

RademR said:
as long as their touring, i dont care what his hair looks like

word.

though I like Bono with black hair. Besides, even if he stopped dying his hair, who's to say it'd be completely grey? :huh: partially sure but not necessarily entirely.

AtomicBono said:

word.

though I like Bono with black hair. Besides, even if he stopped dying his hair, who's to say it'd be completely grey? :huh: partially sure but not necessarily entirely.

Not completely but definately substantially if his brother is anything to go by.

I think he should come back in full-on Fly Gear! Black hair, Flyshades, Leather pants and Attitude... Grrrrrrr baby!

Hahaha! Now that would be pretty funny!

And by the way BonoFox1 I love your signature! I always smile when i see it! :D

Back
Top Bottom