4 for Cardiff!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That was so easy, it was scary.....

Theres only 2 of us going to Cardiff though, but I'm hoping to swap the other 2 for another UK date, reckon I did the right thing? :S

Unreserved is GA....

The limit of 2 for the GA'S is the general sale, not the pre-sale...

can't get too it ticketmaster is saying demand is too high and can't direct me to site

bugger

got all the way through to get tickets and the sodding ticketbastard site couldn't find the page!

fluffy123 said:
Are you going through the link in the email? if not, go through that....skip the homepage, seriously. Thats what i did.

So how did you do it? You clicked the appropriate link in the e-mail, the U2.com page loaded, you clicked the show of your choice, entered the code, and it took you to the payment screen?

Were you already a Ticketmaster member? If so, did it load your details or did you have to re-enter them?

Axver said:

So how did you do it? You clicked the appropriate link in the e-mail, the U2.com page loaded, you clicked the show of your choice, entered the code, and it took you to the payment screen?

Were you already a Ticketmaster member? If so, did it load your details?

Yeah, it was simple for me...I thought it was going to be the same for everyone, so I'm sorry if it seems like I'm rubbing it in, it's just I was made up that it seemed the system was working with no problems. :(

Anyway, yes, I clicked the link, the page loaded with the dates and the choice of reserved and unreserved, I chose unreserved, and it asked me for the code. Then it took me to the appropriate ticketmaster page where I just had to input all billing and address information and submitted it all. No account neccessary.

Hope that helps!

email link

tried that- couldn't get through at all.

now just holding at ticketbastard- thing is if I try another route will it bounce the code out even if I haven't bought tickets yet?

fluffy123 said:

Yeah, it was simple for me...I thought it was going to be the same for everyone, so I'm sorry if it seems like I'm rubbing it in, it's just I was made up that it seemed the system was working with no problems. :(

Anyway, yes, I clicked the link, the page loaded with the dates and the choice of reserved and unreserved, I chose unreserved, and it asked me for the code. Then it took me to the appropriate ticketmaster page where I just had to input all billing and address information and submitted it all. No account neccessary.

Hope that helps!

Great, thanks for the info! Now I have four hours and twenty minutes to wait until the Boston presale.

Anyone who does have a Ticketmaster account - did it load your information? I'm logged in there now and I really don't want to spend extra time typing in billing information. It really does look like time is of the essence to beat the site freakin' exploding.

Or maybe it's more wise to wait an hour ...

im trying for the cardiff gig as well fluffy, unreserved, but ive been waiting for nearly an hour on the damn ticketmaster!

NOT FAIR!

Back
Top Bottom