2009 Tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cdparky

War Child
In light of the people who are complaining about the Vertigo tour without having seen it yet, I wish to be the first to complain about the 2009 tour. Obviously I have no basis for that complaint as I have yet to see it but I know it won't meet the standards I expect so I moan anyway.

i know the stage isnt a heart or egg-shaped on this tour, but the color on the ramp is red, which reminds me of the heart. FUCK u2 AND THIS TOUR!!!!

I dont even care that they played "Electric Co" for the first time 20 years, zoo station in over a decade.......

Yeah, and The Edge is STILL playing his guitar. I mean every tour is the same, Bono sings, Edge guitar....give us something new please....

Cdparky you are a premium member... i think you should act like one.
Respect is a beautifull word.

Last edited:
Yeah! i seriusly can't believe it its elevation tour part 3!!!! so lame where is all ther big effects and whats with bono glasses! Thats so 2005!!!!!! ANd they played elevation again?? ugh. That lighting sucks and the lottary this time around is worse then the vertigo tour!!!!! thats it I will no longer go see u2 live!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom