1st Leg Rumored Cities

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kenbu

Babyface
If anyone knows rumored dates please post them on here. I hope Houston is one of the cities announced on Monday.

jammin909 said:
Theyre not going to leave the capital area without a show.

On the whole tour? They'll definitely play. First leg? Not certain. They skipped it on ZooTV's first leg.

I think there is a chance is there that they play the staples center 27 nights in a row to people like Kirsten Dunst and Robe Lowe. Man, it'll be great.

My prediction is that they will start out in SoCal, move North (Oakland, Seattle, Vancouver) then East (Phoenix, Denver, Texas) then finish up in the NE (Philly, MSG, Boston). I have a feeling this first leg will mostly be major venues and they will come back and hit the rest in the fall.

clip51 said:
Im thinking one show at the major spots, NY, LA, Philly, Boston, Chicago, So FLa, etc, etc...

One show? For the Elevation tour they played 4 shows in Boston in one week. Going to be the same, at the minimum 3 shows in Boston. My local radio stations are claiming they'll be in Boston in May.

I think there is a chance is there that they play the staples center 27 nights in a row to people like Kirsten Dunst and Robe Lowe. Man, it'll be great.

lol! And don't forget some of those that were at the Pond shows, Meg Ryan with Melissa Ethridge (which at the time it was like wtf, but they're next door neighbors), Steven Spielberg and Cate Capeshaw, Cindy Crawford, the list goes on and on, and they do need their bunch of shows don't they, all of which they got for free, as they all went to the "VIP Will Call Window" first.

jedi Larry said:
Would they play Baltimore or Hamilton,VA first leg then?

not sure, I don't know how good the chances of them coming to Baltimore or Hamilton are. They will def. come to DC, for at least two shows. We just dont know if they'll make the first leg, or wait until the third.

Back
Top Bottom