VERTIGO VEGAS Interference.com Party - Please Read!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
Hi all!

BIG NEWS!

Interference.com is throwing a major party in Las Vegas on the Thursday evening before the U2 show, from 8pm-10pm at the Hard Rock Cafe Vegas, and WE WANT YOU TO COME.

Some of you might remember the party we threw in Vegas in 2001 - and many of you still talk about it. This one promises to be bigger and badder. With prizes!

So come one, come all, come as you are! To guarantee seating, please RSVP here but also add your names in this thread to let other Interferencers know if you're coming.

You can also order a shirt commemorating the party whether you're coming or not.

shirt_front.gif

shirt_back.gif

All proceeds from this event are benefiting the African Well Fund.

Best wishes! Can't wait to see all of you there!

Carrie and the Vertigo Vegas Party Plannin' Team

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree, the tshirt is very nice. :) I'll be ordering one!

African Well Fund is very happy that Interference is donating all proceeds from tshirts and tickets to benefit those without clean water in Africa.
And I'm sure it's going to be a great party. It's Vegas, baby.

RedrocksU2 said:
I'm definitely buying the shirt!....how long will it take for shipment?

I'm not sure about the shipping details, that would be spelled out when you order, but you can opt to pick up the shirt the night of the gathering if you prefer.

Thanks for the reply guys.........I've should have read the complete information...........it says that there.......sorry.

Cool design though! :up:

I'll be here with 2 friends!!!
And we're coming from Paris to see you guys!

Hum... let me think... Hum... I think your coming to see U2 also!!!

We made the reservation, we bought the Tshirts... We're ready to party !!!

Stroubi

kellyahern said:
I would like to go, but do I have to reserve a table just for one? :reject:. I'm going solo (well, my mother is going, but just for the slot machines :wink: )

Just put in your reservation for one person under your name. We won't make you sit alone ;)

Elvis said:

You should get it the week before the event.

I made my reservation for the party and ordered a shirt and somehow I was charged TWICE.....I only want ONE shirt! I sent email to Joel Tanner, hope he catches this and gets back to me soon. If anyone can help expedite this, I'll be grateful! Can't wait to get the shirt.

Karen S.
San Diego

Hi there,
Just wondering if any of you people heading for vegas might be driving from the L.A area with maybe a spare seat?I am heading over from New Zealand for the two L.A shows and then saw the vertigo party in vegas & thought it might be a bit of a waste to come all that way and not try to get there.Would love to meet some other fans over your part of the world
cheers

Oh man I'm driving up from San Diego 11/3 but I already have a car full otherwise I'd stop for you.....I'll ask around for ya. Hopefully something will happen.

I'll be there with some friends! We will join you guys! I can't wait to meet the awesome Miss KellyAhern and to see Kevin again! It's going to be so much fun! Did you guys get the t-shirts?

Back
Top Bottom