Sept. 20, United Center in Chicago

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
feathers said:
Nothing silly about it!
She won't be alone there either, even that early in line!
I'd bet $ on it!

Will you be there?

I'll be going to my morning classes Monday, taking a quiz, picking Phil up from work (he should be done around noon), and then we're off. No point in sticking around! The great thing is, going into Chicago, we get an hour so even if it takes 3.5 hrs to get there and we leave at noon, we're there at 2:30. If the weather sucks, we'll just hang out at his aunt's place (sweet a$$ condo on the corner of Randolph and Michigan) and get in line later on. I don't really have any money to do much else and I've got a lot of school work to do, so I might as well just get that done sitting in line if it's a nice day. Better there than stuck in my room at home or at the library!

Well, off I go! Hope to see some of you there. I'm 5'7", brown hair (ponytail) and Phil is 6'4", dark hair, short and curly, and we should be damn near the front of the line :)

I won't be at the show until the 21st. I'm trying to score a ticket for the 20th.
Whomever is taking names and assigning line numbers at the front should have people jot down there interference user name in case you want to catch up w/fellow members. So they could say oh yeah....Carmelu2fan is #?? in line.
:wink:

Back
Top Bottom