Seattle!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sweet Phuzzie. We really should try to meet up somewhere for coffee or something sometime. I love making new U2 fan friends. Ever been to Beth's cafe?

I managed to get ONE ticket in the nosebleeds for the 24th. Go me!!

Anyway, I think it would be pretty cool if there were a pre-show get together.

I *think* I'll be there for the 25th! I'm absolutely ecstatic! I didn't manage to snag GA's, but I'm taking my sister so I didn't think she'd be able to handle GA. But our front row seats should be fantastic!

Bump!

Calling all Seattle residents - does anyone know where I can find an extremely detailed map of the Key Arena seating chart? Like, even showing where specific rows and seats are? The closest I found are the photos at seattlecenter.com, but I really need to know specifics... LOL!

seattle

GA on the 24th, nosebleeds on the 25th.

Anybody know anything about the Mediterranean Inn?

Apparently, very close to Key Arena.

It's official!! I have GAs for the 24th and Seats for the 25th!! I am so happy to be joining y'all!

Anyone heard any "rules" from the Key about line ups yet? Funny, I've never lined up for GA in my hometown...only other cities!

I know I'll be grabbing snacks at QFC, and am more than happy to send my husband on runs to Dick's Drive-In up the street for anyone who needs food! DOn't tell him I said that though...:giggle:

i need a place to stay in seattle for both nights. i don't want to venture too far away from the area of the arena. i checked the link provided of best western- but it's so expensive!!! i can't afford $300 US for 2 nights in a hotel. anyone know any other 'cheaper' options?

I started another Seattle thread too...checking to see if other fans want to meet up pre-show somewhere on the 24th?

I thought maybe at T.S. McHugh's in Lower Queen Anne since it is a few blocks walking distance to Key Arena and an Irish pub? Anyone up for that? Anyone else have suggestions...or know of any other fan gatherings pre-show on the 24th?

I have golden circle tix with some friends on the 25th....but could only snag 1 ticket for the 24th.....so would love to hang with other die-hard's like myself since I am going to the show alone.

Back
Top Bottom