San Jose!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll be there in 118 on Sat and GA for Sun...So excited for these shows, been since 7/97 in Boston since I saw them last, they didn't come anywhere near me for Elevation...

Just wanted to let all you SJ-1 GA'ers know - I'll be in the line early. . with. . Krispy Kremes!

maxim_pic_2952.jpg

:drool:

For Interferencers only! The password to receive a delicious donut - "blue crack". :wink:

If you go to the second show's GA line..........umm..........I will perform tricks like a dog for you all (bark, bite myself, sniff the ground).......

Saw a U2 tribute band at a St. Patty's festival here in SF...........my level of stokedness has risen from 151% to about........well, let's just say every five seconds the words "U2" and "Concert" pop into my head.....

I'm making it to the second show.I'm gonna make a "special" blue crack sign.Hmm...I think i'll get noticed:wink: See y'all there.L8R!

hey...that was us! zoo station....and despite the glitches with the power, that was a fun gig! big show in sf on thur of course:

www.zoostation-online.com

and u2? of course i'm going to both sj shows!

BigMacPhisto said:
Saw a U2 tribute band at a St. Patty's festival here in SF...........my level of stokedness has risen from 151% to about........well, let's just say every five seconds the words "U2" and "Concert" pop into my head.....

Yeah, I was the youngster in the black sweater and red t-shirt (can you say album colors?).........I was also at your Virgin Records show back on the album's release date........you guys are fantabulous!!!! Here's hoping some more non-bar shows will occur in the future so I can attend them.

went to the Sabercats game tonight and ventured over to where my seats will be for the Saturday show, and could only imagine where the stage will be. Can't wait to be there for the REAL thing...

have we a plan yet for either show on a meet and greet?

Well, I assume we'll all see each other in GA lines on either of the nights............so that's two automatic meetups.......but yeah, I don't know anything about the San Jose area, so if anyone else has any ideas...?

Ladies, and Fellas, I'll be at the Fairmont, but I don't have GA's so I'm hanging back a little bit longer. If you don't want to meet there, there is a great restaraunt/bar called Gordon Biersch. Good food and beer, we could meet there? Whaddaya say?

Back
Top Bottom