Oct. 4, Fleet Center in Boston

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i am trying to figure out the lack of demand.. its sad..great that fans have tickets.. but still odd. i had an extra single ticket for the 10/3 show and it sold for $30 under face!!! lol

anyways...whats the plans for doing stuff in beantown? (maybe some red sox will be at the show!)

I will probably be sleeping over night on the street waiting in line for GA. That is the only way to get a good front row place in the GA line. Anyone else sleeping overnight Sunday night? I would love to meet up with any fans sleeping over in line on Sunday night. Please let me know..... We should do a gathering. Please email me at u2girl223@comcast.net if you plan on sleeping overnight in line to be first in the GA line on Sunday night for the Monday night show. Thanks.

Delphine said:
I will probably be sleeping over night on the street waiting in line for GA. That is the only way to get a good front row place in the GA line. Anyone else sleeping overnight Sunday night? I would love to meet up with any fans sleeping over in line on Sunday night. Please let me know..... We should do a gathering. Please email me at u2girl223@comcast.net if you plan on sleeping overnight in line to be first in the GA line on Sunday night for the Monday night show. Thanks.

To everyone reading this: Be aware that you will NOT be able to sleep in line overnight. You WILL be cleared out. The Garden doesn't own the property where the line forms and they strictly enforce this. I tried in May and spent the night wandering in the rain! BLECH. It's just a word of caution if any of you were thinking of doing that.

Back
Top Bottom