Oct. 28, Toyota Center of Houston

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
eebz said:

let's hope there's still a chance :yes:
I called TM and the rep said there's an agreement between the promoter, the band's entourage, etc. and TicketMaster that if there's any tickets that those parties wont be using, they are to give them back to TM...then bam! ticket drop! The rep also said that its usually around 2 pm if its gonna happen.

(fingers crossed) wooo, you gotta beLIEve!! hehe:hyper:

nice, but ticketmaster isnt used for this concert. so do i just check Toyotacentertix at 130-2ish?

Ill be at the concert, just got a last minute ticket (not through TM or toyota center though), I'd be ecstatic if GA's dropped though.

kromeis said:

nice, but ticketmaster isnt used for this concert. so do i just check Toyotacentertix at 130-2ish?

:ohmy:
bah! sorry, yes i meant the Houston Toyota Center...i called 1-866-446-8849 and got that info i posted before.

I've been also checking periodically with TicketMaster for the Dallas show...so between that and the Houston show..yeah, i'm losing my mind! :crazy:

Thanks for the heads up kromeis! and yes, i would check on the Houston Toyota Center website and call the above number around 1:30 or so...good plan!...and good luck!

Back
Top Bottom