Oct. 20, MCI Center in Washington DC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OnFire said:
I'll probably end up selling mine before the show outside the gate but want to offer them here first. BTW- I only got these as insurance to get into the show and am not looking to get any more than I paid for them, not that I necessarily could get alot for them since they are sucky seats.

I would also prefer to sell them together but if two individuals, such as zonelistener and Irvine, want them then that's cool with me.

I hope you find a way to see the show irishdove. Who knows, if I can't sell my extra tickets and I see you there I'll just give them to you.

i might be interested ... i live in DC and work in Silver Spring.

please email me: irvine511@aol.com

thanks.

i can't find any tickets for the show, I'm going to be at MCI tommorow hoping they release something.

if not, everyone have fun :wave:

Irvine's friends haven't commited to my extra tickets yet. If you don't mind sec 427, I'd be happy to give any Interferencer the first shot at these.

I'm not looking for any more than I paid for these, $52.50. Oh hell, I may just take $50 even if you also buy me a beer. You can email me with your cell phone number if your interested at jonrayle@hotmail.com

Enjoy the show. :wave:

I keep calling the Ticketmaster and they keep saying there's nothing - so I hope all who go to DC looking for day-of tickets can get some :)

Irvine511 said:
i'll be at the irish channel tonight, at 5th and H -- was rocking last night. be there at 6ish.

is that near the mci center? i'm totally lost in DC.

Irvine511 said:
i'll be at the irish channel tonight, at 5th and H -- was rocking last night. be there at 6ish.

We (myself, Mrs Edge and cydewaze) had dinner there last night..it was great! We may pop over there again tonight and say hi :D

Will you be at the bar or in the restaurant?

And the day I have been waiting for is finally here...

:hyper:

* how the hell am I suppose to work for the rest of the day :hmm: *

The show was great last night! Have a handful of friends rolling in for tonights show as well....I think we'll try to make it over to irish channel too!

My tickets tonight are U2.com ga tkts. Is there a best time to que up for a shot to get inside the elipse? I would like to enjoy a few pints before going in (not too early) if possible.

RademR said:

is that near the mci center? i'm totally lost in DC.

take the metro to the Gallery Place/Chinatown stop. get out at the 7th and H entrance, and walk 2 blocks east on H Street -- look for a Red Roof Inn, it's on the first floor.

Bono's American Wife said:

We (myself, Mrs Edge and cydewaze) had dinner there last night..it was great! We may pop over there again tonight and say hi :D

Will you be at the bar or in the restaurant?

i was sitting at a table in the bar area. have no idea where i'll be tonight -- will be looking to eat dinner, so at a table hopefully.

i'm wearing a bright red t-shirt that says "now you can dig to china in the drill jet!" and wearing that over a white long sleeve t, got jeans and blue converse, and a black jacket that's reminiscent of Mao. will be with one of my friends, perhaps a few others if they decide to join us.

U2@NYC said:
And the day I have been waiting for is finally here...

:hyper:

* how the hell am I suppose to work for the rest of the day :hmm: *

i know ... it's torturous isn't it?

stupid having to work so i can afford groceries and rent in DC.

:grumpy:

the setlist was untouchable, i got to hear OUT OF CONTROL and BAD in one night, I was going crazy.

Walk on and Wild Horses was great too.

The Band and Crowd were on fire last night, great energy. I think Bono definetly responded to it.

Back
Top Bottom