Nov. 9, Oakland Arena in Oakland, CA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My cousin (actually my cousin's step son - don't know what that makes him to me!) is coming out from England to go to both shows with me.

Are we still tailgating??

Just had to send this up. About a week and half away. I'm getting really exciting. My sis has agreed to take my extra tix., my husband can only take one show a tour??? So, if there's any tailgaiting and such I'm there.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Reggie has much :love: for 11/9 and for Sicy too!!! :sexywink:

Where we all meeting at Sicy?

I dont know but I think I still have your number.

I probly wont be lining up early.. I have to work :scream: But I may be able to take half a day off.

Sicy said:
I probly wont be lining up early.. I have to work :scream: But I may be able to take half a day off.

Half a day is still better than knowing a day off is simply impossible.
And that you'll be at work till at least 6:00 PM.

Reggie we will definately meet up! My boss is pretty cool I think she'll give me half a day off. I'm not really trippin though, because I have already seen U2 front row in the ellipse this tour so I am satisfied. :) I dont mind watching from GA back or something. Just to be in the arena is great for me!

Miringeltje said:
Half a day is still better than knowing a day off is simply impossible.
And that you'll be at work till at least 6:00 PM.

:hug:

Sicy said:
Reggie we will definately meet up! My boss is pretty cool I think she'll give me half a day off. I'm not really trippin though, because I have already seen U2 front row in the ellipse this tour so I am satisfied. :) I dont mind watching from GA back or something. Just to be in the arena is great for me!

Great I'll bring the drinks...what are we drinking that night?

RRU2, make it a road trip! You can do it buddy.

Sicy said:
I dont mind watching from GA back or something.

That's probably where I'll be hanging out to.
Though I'm not sure, you wanna meet me.

And before I forget: any luck on finding GA's for the 8th, Reggie or are you still in crappy seats?

I saw second level behind the stage seats go for around $10-$15 dollar on Ebay today.

Last edited:
^ I'm still in crappy seats on 11/8. I'll probably trade them in pay extra $$$ for GA's. I did it for the San Jose shows and it cost me, but whatever I got on the floor and that's what I wanted. I want to definitely be on the floor for both shows. Miri we should meet up!

Miringeltje said:
That's probably where I'll be hanging out to.
Though I'm not sure, you wanna meet me.

Why wouldnt I want to meet you!?? I am always down to meet anyone from Interference!

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Great I'll bring the drinks...what are we drinking that night?

RRU2, make it a road trip! You can do it buddy.

:D...i'm already spending a fortune this week......:huh: ...I'm leaving for Vegas tomorrow morning.....:up:

Back
Top Bottom