Nov. 9, Oakland Arena in Oakland, CA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Waiting for an email back to confirm, but most likely no.

I'm not sure when I'll be getting into the GA line. I have the day off, but I'm going by myself so I'm not sure if I want to get there too early if I won't have anyone to pass the time with. ;) Maybe around noonish or so.

Adam I might be there shortly after you with daafish so we can hang out if you want :)

romi said:
what gate does the GA line form at? anyone know? is there a policy?

This was posted elsewhere on the forum:

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=144045&pagenumber=2

Just got this email about the show:

3) If you purchased a GENERAL ADMISSION FLOOR TICKET for either night, the GA floor line will form at the SOUTH TUNNEL of the Arena near parking lot "G" (consult attached map). You MUST enter through the south tunnel if you are in possession of a GA Floor ticket. Note: I do not have any additional information regarding these lines. Please direct any additional questions to the guest services personnel that will be staffed that evening at the south tunnel.

4) The U2 concerts begin at 7:30 pm. The Arena will open doors at 6:00 pm. We expect a full house each night, so please arrive early and allow extra time to compensate for area traffic and to ensure parking will be available

Map with parking lot "G":

http://www.coliseum.com/pdfs/oaklan...oliseum_map.pdf

I don't know anymore than that.
Sorry.

From all the info I gathered, there is no real policy and there will only be one GA line.
I'm predicting chaos for night 1.
Although I have faith that the u2 fans in the GA line will get things organized.
And hopefully things will go smoother on the 2nd night.

Last edited:
Just got back from tonight's show and of course didn't meet anybody from here!

:(

:sad:

To prevent the same thing from happening tomorrow (or actually today), I'm gonna tell you all a little secret.

Although I'll probably end up on the back of the floor all by myself, because you are all lining up earlier than me and have made it in the ellipse by the time I arrive.

But just in case I'm not alone or for those who wanna meet up afterwards and if you haven't seen my picture, I'll be wearing a bracelet with flashing red lights and a necklace with a heart with a flashing blue light.

Please come say hi!

Aww :hug: I will look for you but will probably leave right after the show since I have to work tomorrow :mad:

Damn, Miri!! We partied after last night's show, but we did get there 10 minutes before U2 came on thanks to my friend...and uh, me forgetting the tickets back in our hotel room...:duh:

I will be there around 1:00 P.M. today, look for me if you can!

Reggie is not hard to miss... he's the tall dark and handsome one :drool:

I'll see ya.. I'm leaving work in a few .. I cant even concentrate LOL!

Hey everyone!

:wave:

Have a great time in line today!!

I'll be very happy if I make it to the Arena around 7.30 PM.
When I'm pretty certain scanning for the ellipse will have ended.

It looked packed in the ellipse yesterday by the way.

Of course, I didn't pay much attention to how busy it was on the floor when I got to my seat (which was around 8 PM).

But the floor looked relatively small.
And my observation from yesterday is that if you want some room around you, go stand at the back of the floor on Adam's site.

have extra GAs for today

I know it's awful form to post here as well (already posted in "what do you have"), but if you want 'em, they are non-fanclub and I would rather not go to craigslist. I'm in Berkeley and they need to be picked up. 415.637.4123 khris

Hihihi!
Glad you liked it Diemen.

I've posted it at the setlist party, but I'll post it again:

Great song variation at these two Oakland shows!!

And damnit too!!
'Cause I didn't meet any of you.

Back
Top Bottom