Nov. 25, Corel Centre in Ottawa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UPDATE!!!!

Come back to the Bell Sensplex with us AFTER the U2 show as well, we will be having a special after-concert show with local radio personalities and a couple of very famous Canadian entertainers :)

The Bell Sensplex is a great venue and this show will not be one to be missed, a real concert after the concert!

more details: www.october.ca

Cheers!

GA virgin needs help!

Does anyone have any info (from the Corel Center or other) about the GA line for tomorrow's concert? It's supposed to be a fairly chilly day tomorrow. Any ideas on what time there will be a significant line?

I'm a GA virgin, so any help, tips, tricks to ensure I'm not at the very back of the crowd would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Another update:

I have limited guest passes (ie, free) left for our pre and post U2 concert parties happening at the Bell Sensplex, 2 minutes from the Corel Centre.

Please email me before 4 PM today should you like to attend, please dont PM me as I likely won't get it. email: gabrielvox@october.ca

After 4, you can try me at 416-723-7470 and we'll see what we can do to get you a pass :)

Well, Ottawa was nice enough to provide us with wristbands, though I wish I had known about that earlier as I would have show up before 8:30 AM :lol: Still, number 104 for ABSOLUTELY no effort is not bad at all! Ended up 2nd row off Adam's side platform behind Amal, her brother and other family members and had a fabulous time with them! Thanks!

It was great talking to you Julie, even if for a couple of minutes! That's the bad thing about the wrist bands I guess, you don't get to interact with anyone.

Oh and to the lady to my right at the show, thanks for supegluing the entire left side of your body to my right side and pushing before the show even started and during Arcade Fire! It wasnt annoying AT ALL! I particularly enjoyed you cranning your neck and looking RIGHT over my shoulder! :happy: Also, thank you for not stopping even after I politely asked you to please stop it. I knew my bouncing up and down during U2 would quickly rectify matters! :wink:

Anyway, my pictures are posted here:

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=147636&pagenumber=2

And Amal, if your cousin (?) can send that picture of Adam looking back and smiling I would be forever indebted to you guys :drool:

Oh and Gabe, no clue where the after party was at. I had all intentions of going, but when I showed up at the Senseplex or whatever there was nothing going on nor any indications that something would be happening... :(

Last edited:
Miroslava said:
Well, Ottawa was nice enough to provide us with wristbands, though I wish I had known about that earlier as I would have show up before 8:30 AM :lol: Still, number 104 for ABSOLUTELY no effort is not bad at all! Ended up 2nd row off Adam's side platform behind Amal, her brother and other family members and had a fabulous time with them! Thanks!

It was great talking to you Julie, even if for a couple of minutes! That's the bad thing about the wrist bands I guess, you don't get to interact with anyone.

Oh and to the lady to my right at the show, thanks for supegluing the entire left side of your body to my right side and pushing before the show even started and during Arcade Fire! It wasnt annoying AT ALL! I particularly enjoyed you cranning your neck and looking RIGHT over my shoulder! :happy: Also, thank you for not stopping even after I politely asked you to please stop it. I knew my bouncing up and down during U2 would quickly rectify matters! :wink:

Anyway, my pictures are posted here:

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=147636&pagenumber=2

And Amal, if your cousin (?) can send that picture of Adam looking back and smiling I would be forever indebted to you guys :drool:

Oh and Gabe, no clue where the after party was at. I had all intentions of going, but when I showed up at the Senseplex or whatever there was nothing going on nor any indications that something would be happening... :(

Hi!

I actually saw you during the show (was against the rail on Edge's side) - you had a great view because you were behind two little kids!

As for the post-party, there was supposed to be one but for some reason ETS decided not to have one after all.
Strange...

The pre-party was pretty good but the best one thus far was in Montreal....Those Montrealers are just way too cool for me...:love:

Back
Top Bottom