Nov. 2, Staples Center in Los Angeles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have 1 ticket so far (GA) for this show. Still need either 1 more GA for this one, or 2 for 11/1. If anyone can help me out, PM me, or email madeleinesmom @ yahoo.com

:wink:

it ain't, I know. I checked some ticket agency today, and she said GAs were $310 EACH I believe. I um...didn't bite...

right on martha! i hope he pulls through.

with any luck, i will be going to see X in long beach while you are in vegas. :wink: just have to find a ride. which is a dilema :huh:

They had a ticket drop on TM yesterday but I heard they were not GA and were $171 seats, don't know where. I bet there will be more as time gets nearer. Man was I ever tempted.....:hmm:

there are PR8's at the moment, but all I need is 1 GA. Someone's gotta have one. How much beggin' does a girl gots to do?

:(

I'd probably pay as much for the GA as that PR8 is going for... :begging: :sad:

Just thought it would be interesting to find out which interferencers would be attending each show. The band will be in Los Angeles on 11/02/05. Who's going?

(And at the setlist party, we can refer to all of our friends in attendence).

You may also want to list where your seats are, or if they are GA .

To keep track, copy the previous list of people (just 1 since I'm starting here), and add your name and seat/GA location (optional)

Lila64 (and Maddy!) - GAs baby! :rockon:

Back
Top Bottom