Nov. 1, Staples Center in Los Angeles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
anyone got extra tix? Sorry if this is the wrong spot to post :reject: I will definitely be at 11/2, still need help with this one :reject:

Should I have a Costume Party Halloween Night for those going to LA????

Hey everyone....I'm not sure if I can even do it, but I'm tossing aroung the (very) last minute idea of a costume/Halloween party for those who either live in or are coming to the LA shows. I a huge U2 fan and also a huge Halloween fan...was thinking it could be a U2 related party, and you could even wear that Fly outfit you know you've got in your closet!!!:laugh:

I'm just asking to see if anyone would want to come to my very cool pad and party the night before lining up???

For those who don't know me...I'm Melissa and have been to 3 tours, with some dance experience as well!:wink: I have bellydanced for the boys as well as the cover band The Joshua Tree. My boyfriend (whom I live with) is Jesus Matt from NYC. He played onstage the last night of the Elevation Tour in Miami w/U2.

So that's it...just curious what ya'll think??? Oh, and I live near the studios in Burbank!!!

Melissa :macdevil: :bono: :edge: :adam: :larry: :angel:

Last edited:
halloween theme

Melissa-
I also live near the studios and will be lining up EARLY. GA both days. Very excited. Halloween theme sounds fun
Bump

hi there,
i think the party sounds like a great idea.Im coming over from new zealand for the shows and would like to catch up with some fellow fans.
Just a quick question for those in LA.
Anyone have any advice for accom near the shows that wont cost the earth?
have also heard the public transport isnt the best,is it going to get me to & from the shows or is it not a good idea to be hanging around subway stations at midnight?
any info greatly appreciated & looking foward to meeting some of you
cheers
Andrew

Does anyone know if Staples has any rules for the GA line? Also, when does everyone plan on lining up? I will be there Nov 1 and I can't WAIT!!!! :dancing:

^Hi dg! Long time no see, how have you been? Wish I was going to the LA shows, I'd bump into you again. I'm going to Vegas shows and Portland. Hope you scan in Nov. 1st! :applaud:

Hi, yes it's been awhile since I've posted but always reading and keeping up on all the news. I can't wait to see the boys again. I am trying to get tix for Vegas too, keep your fingers crossed!!:p

dgirrly-
hear anything about when people are lining up. I am going GA both days and need a GA line buddy.....

Hi - someone has started a thread under Tour Dates - LA GA Line.
Some people have replied w/ their experience the last time the boys were in town, check it out.
I haven't seen them at Staples w/ GA yet so I don't know what to expect, but I am sure it's the same as everywhere else. When I saw them in San Diego w/ GA I ended up sleeping in my car in the parking lot. I really don't want to do that again, so I'm still trying to figure out when to get there. Maybe I'll go on Monday nite and see what's going on and check-in and then go home and come back early a.m. My friend that is coming w/ me has an infant at home so we are trying to figure this all out cause she can't sit in line all nite/day.
What's your plan and do you live close to Staples?

neilfinn said:
hi there,
i think the party sounds like a great idea.Im coming over from new zealand for the shows and would like to catch up with some fellow fans.
Just a quick question for those in LA.
Anyone have any advice for accom near the shows that wont cost the earth?
have also heard the public transport isnt the best,is it going to get me to & from the shows or is it not a good idea to be hanging around subway stations at midnight?
any info greatly appreciated & looking foward to meeting some of you
cheers
Andrew

you have mail

Just thought it would be interesting to find out which interferencers would be attending each show. The band will be in Los Angeles on 11/01/05. Who's going?

(And at the setlist party, we can refer to all of our friends in attendence).

You may also want to list where your seats are, or if they are GA .

To keep track, copy the previous list of people (just 1 since I'm starting here), and add your name and seat/GA location (optional)

Lila64 (and Maddy!) Section 106, Row 13

Lila64 (and Maddy!) Section 106, Row 13
dgirrrly - GA
oktobergirl - nosebleeds
Halup
tryan101 - PR 11 row 3
Bump101 - GA

Lila64 (and Maddy!) Section 106
oktobergirl - nosebleeds
tryan101 - PR 11 row 3

dgirrrly - GA
Halup - GA
Bump101 - GA
U2valleygirl GA

Lila64 (and Maddy!) Section 106
oktobergirl - nosebleeds
tryan101 - PR 11 row 3

dgirrrly - GA
Halup - GA
Bump101 - GA
U2valleygirl GA
redkat-GA
discothequelp :)shifty:) - Section 110

anadgemila said:
anadgemila - GA:wink:

Does anyone know how early we can park at the Staple's Center? Or where we should park while waiting in line?

I was wondering the same thing - where do we park if we are standing in line all day? Anybody??? Can someone call Staples Center? :hmm:

Lila64 said:

I was wondering the same thing - where do we park if we are standing in line all day? Anybody??? Can someone call Staples Center? :hmm:

There are public lots about 2 blocks north of Staples that you can park in. On show days, they will start charging 20.00 in the afternoon. I think it's cheaper in the morning, but I'm not sure. I'm not sure about Staples parking itself. I always park in public lots.

I just spoke with someone that did GA at staples last time.

She parked in the convention center parking lot. She said it was only like $8 for the whole day and was well lit.

Back
Top Bottom