MSG 11/21 & 11/22 - Who's going?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Going to 11/22 lower rear stage, still working on GA for 11/21.

How early did people line up, etc? How cold?

I dreamt last night that I got in early at the GA line and only remembered to get a number several hours later. :crack:

I'll also keep an eye for those who don't have tickets yet. :)

I woke up from a dream this morning where I am begging a friend for 11/21 tixs (and he lives in San Francisco). Yeah that'll help.

Can't wait...

Just found out from u2.com's Zootopia that there was a ticket drop yesterday for 11/21. Mostly for Sec. 11 though.

dizzy said:
Just found out from u2.com's Zootopia that there was a ticket drop yesterday for 11/21. Mostly for Sec. 11 though.

those sections down by the soundboard are splendid... sat there for the 10/07 show.

62035689_50d6f0ca9d_b.jpg

I'm flying in from Chicago for the 11/21 show (then flying out the next day for Thanksgiving in Arizona), so it's a special trip. BUT -- I don't have tix. :sad: Someone care to hook a brother up?

I had GA for 4 of the 6 Chicago shows (5/9, 5/10, 9/20. 9/21) but never got into the ellipse. :( Again, someone care to hook a brother up? PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE?????

OK, how about just telling me where the fan parties will be? Merci beaucoup.

Hey guys!!! I'm going on 11/21! :dance: But I'll be behind the stage :sigh: in section 214 D. This time, I really wanna meet some Interferencers. :yes: Cos last time (1st leg) I didn't know anybody there! :|

I'll be checking this thread again for meet-up plans! :hyper:

:wave:

I've got 11/21 tix.... want 11/22 also since I'm on vacation & in/near the city all week. Either way, IT"S ONLY 6 DAYS FROM NOW!!!!! :hyper:

I won't go into the details, but since the end of August I've been through Hell & knowing I had tix for U2 @ MSG and in Charlotte has been what's kept me going... I'll be an emotional train wreck before it's all over. I just hope Mr. Blu doesn't have me committed - this will be his first ever U2 show & he has NO IDEA what I'm like at one... :yikes: :lol:

Would somebody who's going to these shows be willing to buy me one of the NYC-exclusive tour shirts? I'd really hoped to try to go, but my parents host a huge Thanksgiving dinner at their house and need me home to help since neither of them was able to get enough time off to do everything themselves.

I'd be glad to Paypal you enough to cover the shirt and shipping ahead of time. Thanks for your help!

Headache in a Suitcase said:
behind the stae for 11/22... 11/21? some ticket with two letters on it... BA, BO, G-Unit... somethin like that :evil::wink:

Dude.. I'll be behind the stage on monday, in 214. Maybe I'll see you. There'll probably be a good view of GA from where I'm sitting.

Back
Top Bottom