May 9th, United Center in Chicago

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm a GA newbie. Chicago 5/9

I'll post first!
Me and my fiancee will be there bright and early Monday, hope to see some of you there!
This will be my first GA experience, should prove to be VERY interesting. How far away is that KFC from the UC? I know I'll have to eat at least once during the wait, and I don't feel like lugging food,lankets and such.
Soooo looking forward to it :hyper:

sorry, I thaught I was posting this under the Chicago Fan Gathering section, not sure why it fell in here :scratch:

Last edited:
My bf and I and some friends from our school (who we haven't actually met yet) will be there! Stars, I'd like to meet a fellow PLEBAn!

isn't there something going on that sunday night, on the 8th? I'm planning to fly in sun. morning

RademR said:
isn't there something going on that sunday night, on the 8th? I'm planning to fly in sun. morning

i think at Hard Rock. i'm considering taking another vacation day and hitting this party up, since i was only able to get a single GA ticket, and have no one to go with. so i wouldn't mind meeting people, so i can have some company during the show.

My hometown is Chicago and I'll be coming back from texas for the whole week that U2 will be in town!

I hope to meet some of you - especially my fellow PLEBAns and see what happens. :lol:

mikal said:

hitting this party up, since i was only able to get a single GA ticket, and have no one to go with. so i wouldn't mind meeting people, so i can have some company during the show.

same. going to 5/9 by myself.

i heard the UC is in a kind of shit area, but are there any good bars anywhere close to it? Not that I want to get tanked before the show, but I wouldnt mind getting a few drinks. I'm not in GA, so I can get there right before the show.

not sure. i'd probably stay far away for the UC as far as bars are concerned. i'll be in GA all day, i might bring some booze in a cooler with the rest of my stuff for the day.

RademR said:
mikal, u going to the hard rock thing?

i'm about 90% sure i am. problem is, i haven't even looked into booking a hotel yet. if i do, i'd like to find a hotel that's relatively cheap, but not ghetto.

mikal said:

i'm about 90% sure i am. problem is, i haven't even looked into booking a hotel yet. if i do, i'd like to find a hotel that's relatively cheap, but not ghetto.

i might be able to hook something up, whats ure email?

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Stars, I'd like to meet a fellow PLEBAn!

Sounds great to me! I don't have GA for that day (just on the 10th) so I'm going to be hanging out all day at the back of the arena hoping to meet B...so I'll be around. I'd love to meet up with all the fellow PLEBAns, before and after the show! I've got 100 level seats, close to the stage...if anyone else is nearby that'd be cool!

Back
Top Bottom