May 9th, United Center in Chicago

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
starsgoblue said:

Sounds great to me! I don't have GA for that day (just on the 10th) so I'm going to be hanging out all day at the back of the arena hoping to meet B...so I'll be around. I'd love to meet up with all the fellow PLEBAns, before and after the show! I've got 100 level seats, close to the stage...if anyone else is nearby that'd be cool!

Well, hopefully you'll getting enough Bono action for the both of us b/c my ass will be parked in line all day. :tongue: Please come keep me company...

that's strange, i never received the second one either. We both got hotmail accounts, so that makes it wierder :huh:

RademR said:
that's strange, i never received the second one either. We both got hotmail accounts, so that makes it wierder :huh:

hmmm.....damn hotmail.....

you can hit me up on AIM: AcrobatU2Pop

starsgoblue said:
You and me have got important plans to attend to those days....

(hides tranquilizer gun and a butterfly net behind her back) :angel:

:wink:

am I going to have to give you girls my cell phone number just in case you need someone to post bail?:wink:

hell - I might just join in the festivities :sexywink:

as for hotels - I'm staying at the Holiday Inn City Center - I've stayed there before and it was pretty nice

nurse chrissi said:

am I going to have to give you girls my cell phone number just in case you need someone to post bail?:wink:

hell - I might just join in the festivities :sexywink:

as for hotels - I'm staying at the Holiday Inn City Center - I've stayed there before and it was pretty nice

Nurse Chrissi, is it near the downtown area?

U2Girl1978 said:
Hmmm..I wonder if it is cheaper than the Congress Plaza Hotel?

me too, i booked the congress for the 9th and now today for the 10th, I just got tickets for B-Man's birthday...

what chicago hotel will they stay at any guesses? educated (based on prior stops) or otherwise... the peninsula? money is no object and i'm lookin to book a room in sept... i might wait until after the may shows... my brother got to stand there with edge (and fam) and lmj having wine (free happy hour wine mind you) in the reception area of a boutique hotel i suggested to him in san fran a couple of years ago... and i'm hoping for a similiar brush with greatness... please note... i am not a stalker...:eyebrow:

:hyper: Now that the tour has started,Iam so excited! LOL

By the time the 9th gets here,I will be nuts :)See you U2 peeps there!

Rhia

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
Hey, I have a question, which airport is better to fly into? O'Hare or Midway?

Honestly -- I'd go with whatever's cheaper :) I initially thought that O'Hare was closer, but now I think I've got it backwards. Midway tends to be a lot less congested, too.

Back
Top Bottom