May 7th, United Center in Chicago

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
May 7th

Would anybody be willing to meet up for the Saturday Chicago show. Coming down from Milwaukee for it. Also if anybody knows anybody who might want to swap tickets(plus a few extra bucks), let me know. Want to get some GA tix, got seats right now. Thanks!

i'm going... heres some more users that are going to be there (i made a list so i can hopefully meet some interferencers in line...)

ruffian
lauren430
u2grace
Miss Becky
neutral
miroslava
kakvox
dizzy
echoes
gorman

skjuls said:

Dizzy, I think you are following me.

We live in the same town and now you're going to Chicago!

Where else you going!?!?

LOL. That's funny.

Well, there's a high probability that we'll be going to some of the same shows. I'm going to NY (5/21, 10/7, 10/8, 11/22), Philly 5/22, Dublin 6/25, Salt Lake City 12/17 and the DC shows, of course. And possibly, Madrid in Aug.? :shrug:

jkayet and DiGi are also from Arlington, VA.

Hope to meet you. :wave:

Last edited:
dizzy said:

LOL. That's funny.

Well, there's a high probability that we'll be going to some of the same shows. I'm going to NY (5/21, 10/7, 10/8, 11/22), Philly 5/22, Dublin 6/25, Salt Lake City 12/17 and the DC shows, of course. And possibly, Madrid in Aug.? :shrug:

jkayet and DiGi are also from Arlington, VA.

Hope to meet you. :wave:

ok, so I'm going to Philly 5/22 (I'm trying to get a ticket for 5/14), and then no shows until the fall (don't have enough vacation days or money to make it to Europe). Oh one of the Philly fall shows, both DC shows, NYC 11/14(? can't remember but it's a friday), Vegas (11/4), and Boston 12/5. Whew!

yeah, it's great to see that there are cool people who live in Arlington and love U2.

pre show party CHICAGO 5/7

I've been to a few pre concert parties from the Live Daily forum for Bruce. Was wondering if any of you were getting together anywhere on sat before the show?? I meight take in the CUBBIES that afternoon, so I'll be ready to roll after that.
Any suggestions????

I'll be there! In the nosebleeds, Section 311!!!??? Kind of glad though, since I'll be 5 1/2 months pregnant.

chicago 5/7 cab ride

i am staying at the holiday inn on touhy ave.they said tha cab fair is a flat rate of 28.00 dollars.i was wondering if anyone else is stayin there, we could hook up and split the cab fair.if interested email me at j2green@adelphia.net

Chicago May 7th GA'S

Hey everyone just wondering if anyone had GA's for May 7th, and when and where you were meeting up before hand to wait in line.

we've got 3 of us coming, maybe 4. from what I've read on other posts it looks like there's no gathering for the 7th but one for the 8th. Too bad I'm going to see Kenny Wayne Shepard that night with BO Diddley & maybe Bono/Edge???

ROCK ON

My friend who got us GAs won't be able to make this show after all (she's still seeing them on Monday) so I think that Zoney is going to buy her ticket and see them with me.

I will be there!

Section 228 (behind the stage).

*has that lame song "I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it" playing in my head now*

Hey everyone, I'm visiting from the May 9th thread. Someone had the bright idea of creating a cell phone contact list, and I've volunteered to coordinate said list. If you'd like to participate, check out the "Going to Chicago? Cell phone contact list - join here!" thread in this forum.

And if I get lucky, and manage to find some tickets for May 7, I'll see you all there!

have there been any discussions about the GA line for the morning of the 7th? Anyone appointing themselves GA line clipboard holder/sharpie wielder extraordinaire? I'm definitely not camping out, though I know there will be people who do--but I'm wondering where the line might be forming off the venue premises and what time United Center will let us walk over? Is there info or discussion someplace else?

Is anyone meeting up after or before the show for pre/post U2 cocktail? I'm flying in from TX and would love to meet some fellow interferencers. Im sitting in section 120 (Adams side)!!!

ruffian said:
have there been any discussions about the GA line for the morning of the 7th? Anyone appointing themselves GA line clipboard holder/sharpie wielder extraordinaire? I'm definitely not camping out, though I know there will be people who do--but I'm wondering where the line might be forming off the venue premises and what time United Center will let us walk over? Is there info or discussion someplace else?

super fan is gonna be there!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom