May 26, Fleet Center in Boston

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fast Eddy

The Fly
any Maine-iacs headed to Beantown?

Just wondered whether any folks from Maine are planning to road trip down to Boston.

I live in Camden and will be attending Thursday night's show. Thinking about doing the train from Portland since North Station is literally adjacent to the Fleet Center. I can definitely see a pre-show party happening on-board.

Depending on how they handle the GA line (wristbands or first-come, first-served), I may take a morning train down.

I am going to the show on the 26th with a reserved seat, would love to meet up with other fans to preparty...let me know
bahill3@hotmail.com

~betsey~

I also have a ga ticket for the show on the 24th so if anyone wants to campout with me let me know!

Betsey, four of us from Savannah will be up there. Email me at Hardinsav@aol.com if you want to exchange cell numbers and give hooking up to party a shot.
Later,
Fred Hardin & Gang

Last edited:
I'm coming over from London for the gigs on 26th & 28th - arriving 25th - if anyone can point us in the direction of some partying that would be fab!

Us Brits are all yours to drink with and be merry

:wave:

I am driving down from central Maine for the 26th and 28th shows. Reserved seats for the 26th and GA's for the 28th. Thought about the train from Portland as well since I hate trying to find a place to park in/around the Fleet but I think the late train from North Station back to Maine leaves before the show will end.

Can anyone confirm this train schedule for me?

Thanks

aardvark said:
I'm coming over from London for the gigs on 26th & 28th - arriving 25th - if anyone can point us in the direction of some partying that would be fab!

Us Brits are all yours to drink with and be merry

:wave:
plenty of bars right near the arena. The Harp is closest, but there are many many about 10 feet further away down each side street. Portland St has McGanns, Porters, and Paddy Burkes. Canal St has too many to name, and same with Friend St. Im personally going to McGanns for my 1st pint, but dont have a plan after that.

Back
Top Bottom