May 24, Fleet Center in Boston

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AKirch73

The Fly
Looking for people to chill with in Boston for the 24th!

I am going to be in boston for the May 24th show, I am going to this one alone and have a reserved seat but I would love to hook up with some other U2 fans and have a good time in boston. I am also willing to chip in on crashing with someone as it would be a great help. Email me if you got any ideas.
Thanks, Andrew
MaverickAK73@aol.com

Boston FleetCenter May 24 GA!!!!!!!!

Hey You Guys!
I am coming alone to Boston for the May 24th show with a GA ticket!!! I want to camp out as long as I need to in front of the fleetcenter so I can be one of the first people in the arena when they open the doors. I have never done the campout thing exactly (although I was the first one in the door and at the very front of the mosh pit in charlotte for elevation tour...unforgettable experience) and I was wondering if anyone else was camping out and maybe we could meet up and campout together? I'm wondering how early I should get there, how I am going to go to the restroom without losing my place in line, etc. Anyone with experience please give me advice!

I'm also going to the show on the 26th, but I have a seat for that one. If anyone wants to preparty before the show let me know about that too. :bono:

~Betsey~

...To touch is to heal, to hurt is to steal.
If you want to kiss the sky, better learn how to kneel
On your knees, boy!

Hey You Guys!
I am coming alone to Boston for the May 24th show with a GA ticket!!! I want to camp out as long as I need to in front of the fleetcenter so I can be one of the first people in the arena when they open the doors. I have never done the campout thing exactly (although I was the first one in the door and at the very front of the mosh pit in charlotte for elevation tour...unforgettable experience) and I was wondering if anyone else was camping out and maybe we could meet up and campout together? I'm wondering how early I should get there, how I am going to go to the restroom without losing my place in line, etc. Anyone with experience please give me advice! You can email me @

bahill3@hotmail.com

I'm also going to the show on the 26th, but I have a seat for that one. If anyone wants to preparty before the show let me know about that too. :bono:

~Betsey~

...To touch is to heal, to hurt is to steal.
If you want to kiss the sky, better learn how to kneel
On your knees, boy!

not much reason to camp out with the lottery system. might find a place to have a little food & drink before hand though.

FYI the Vertigone party at the Paradise on the 23rd will feature a U2 trivia contest with the grand prize being a GA ticket to the 5/26 show. For more details about the party please visit
www.africanwellfund.org

I'll be there with my hubby, my penpal, and her daughter (all reserved tix in nosebleed/another zip code seats). It'll be her daughter's first U2 experience ever. I'm so happy to be able to see it through her eyes. :love: I think I'll be wearing my Bono T-shirt - if you see a big girl with Bono on her chest, feel free to yell out "Hello, Hello, Lemon Grrrrrl!!!!!!!!!!"

:)

The shirt looks like this:
3439858723232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E2323688%3C84666ot1lsi

just read that Joshua Tree, a U2 tribute band, will be palying at the HARP before the show. The Harp is across the street from the Fleet

Back
Top Bottom