May 21, Madison Square Garden in NYC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, this would be easier by phone. Is that possible? You could e-mail me your #, I could e-mail you my cell if you have an internert account I can e-mail......you tell me your preference in regards to that part, and we'll go from there. Sound good?

Take your time, we're in no rush at this point...whatever is easiest/most comfortable for you, we'll do, just much easier/quicker to actually talk this out than trade posts.

Headache in a Suitcase said:

dude i don't know what to tell ya... there is an 11:00pm curfew in new york city for concerts... any show that goes past 11 faces a fine of 20,000 some odd dollars... so if ya still think they're going till 11:30 and don't wanna risk it, fine... but i am willing to bet that the show will be over by 11.

they came on at 9:21 and did not finish until at least 11:30.

Did anyone go somewhere after the show? There was a pub near the Garden, and they playing the Slane or Elevation DVD, I think (can't remember which). :D

Yep, me too!

I`m shattered after these past 5 days of U2 shows, tribute concerts, staying up late and travelling to 4 states but I loved every minute of it! Just got in from Boston a few hours ago...so tired!

Had a blast meeting a lot of you at the UF show and seeing some of you I`ve met before!! They really are good!!! Wowsers!

Funny thing but one of the girls "Tono" reached out to a few times during the UF gig was standing 2 feet beside me on the rail in Philly. I love how small the U2 community is!

anyhow, I`m on a high and finding it hard to come down...

Last edited:
Jess is her name? Small, petite, pretty girl with long dark hair.
She said something about knowing them from 2 years ago or something. Was hard to hear over U2 :wink:

It was good to see you again Shannon -hope your Mets or Yankees won!

Last edited:
Hello,

Finally I got back from my vacation (and work, for which I have to stay in Brussels during the week). I had a great time at the concert (if any of you saw a crazy guy on the stairs of section 232 dancing and jumping the whole concert, that was me :)). Still, the only thing I can say after these weeks is: Wow! :eek:
:hyper:

And the night before at Flannery's was great too. I had a wonderful time and it was great meeting all of you (even if it was way too short with some of you). :up:

And Headache, thanks for the tip about the Mets playing the Yankees. I went to Shea Stadium on Saturday and managed to buy a ticket! On a beautiful sunny day I saw the Mets crush the Yankees with 7-1! Ah, that was a good day.

:hyper:

Marty

Back
Top Bottom