May 18, Continental Airlines in East Rutherford

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ok folks, the time is near....I hope to get to the Continental Airlines Arena around 6pm. That leaves roughly an hour and a half for drinking......Whose in? It might make sense to grab a beer at a consession stand inside......I'm in section 231 (i believe that's adam's side). If nothing materializes in this thread, I'll be a consession stand closest to that section. I will probably wear a blue shirt w/ the lemon pop mart symbol or a blue shirt w/ the achtung baby picture on it.

Does anyone else think Bruce will show up to this show. He will be in the area, because he has a show there in NJ on the 19th. Am I crazy or could this happen?

This could happen. Don't know what he would do...but could happen.

Perhaps we will see ISHFWILF, complete w/ Bruce on accoustic guitar and vocal suet w/ Bono like the R&R HoF

tackleberry said:
Does anyone else think Bruce will show up to this show. He will be in the area, because he has a show there in NJ on the 19th. Am I crazy or could this happen?

bruce has been rumored to be showing up at every u2 show in jersey and/or new york city for as long as i can remember... still yet to happen. the only time he ever showed up was in philly.

so while of course it's the posability is there, i wouldn't count on it.

We'll be in the GA line -- the fiance and I. I should be there with my New York City black and white shirt. Yeah!

3 and a half hours to go !

No one else psyched?!?!

Hey, where is everyone?:whistle:

I guess everyone is waiting on the GA line right about now.

Hey Lauren, were you in GA outside of the ellipse but like on the railing on Adam's side? I thought I saw your sign from my nose bleed seat.

I hope it was worth the long trip for you.

Lauren

I was standing next to her last night. I felt bad because she was really trying to get Bono to look at her sign. I hope she has safe flights. She told me the story of how she got tickets and the wedding and all.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom