May 14th, Wachovia Center in Philadelphia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

madonna's child

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Who's going to Philly!!!???

I am! What Interferencers are going to be there!!!???

I'm planning on getting Philly Tix. My plan is to get GA tickets and do the camping out thing early in the morning. Hopefully I'll get into the first couple rows!

I got stuck with reserved seats, but that's the best I could do with the pre-sale. There's still a good chance a friend of ours can get GA tickets though, in which case I'll sell these ones and buy those from him. I really really hope I get GA!

Oh yeah, I got reserved seats in section 224- 7th row. Do you think that will be a good view of the band? Also- what hotels are around the Wachovia Center? Is it in a good neighborhood? Thanks!

Yes, a fairly large-scale Philly gathering is already in the works, possibly gathering Interlanders from at least 5 U.S. States and 3 countries on 2 continents. ;)

We are getting LOTS of tickets this weekend, so we may have extra available for trading purposes.

Me and a group of friends are flying in from Texas for the Philly show. We all have GA tickets and VERY interested in the campout idea, as we did in Dallas during the Elevation tour. Does anyone have any ideas how to get one started??? I've already read in this and other forums about organizing a campout, but there hasnt been ONE definitive plan, I know its early, but the earlier the better to get everyone interested in a campout on the same page and follow the same plan. Who's with me on this one!?

Robert

darobrios@yahoo.com

Hey, can anyone tell em what's the wait like for the GA in Philly? The few of you who have GA ticks for the Wachovia Center, how early do you plan on getting to the arena to get a good spot on the floor?

I am sitting in Section 208 - are those good seats?

Another thing, I am so tired of these stupid posts from people complaining about every dam thing. The reason the tour was delayed is a family member of Edge's was ill. How cold-hearted are some of you? If your family member was very sick, would you worry about a fucking U2 presale. Cut them some slack and they will make the dates up in the Fall.

If you don't like the setlists, what they wear, what water they drink on stage, here is a word of advice - DON'T FUCKING COME! Stay home and watch reruns of Leave It to Beaver.

We (group of friends) will get there as early as possible for the best position to the stage. I just dropped all kinds of cash to see U2 (i.e. airfare, GA tickets through a ticket broker...) so getting to Wachovia Center early the DAY BEFORE is something I know we're gonna do. We've done it before when we camped out for an Elevation show in Dallas the day before the concert and it could not have gone any smoother... there was a guy that was the first in line who had a black marker and simply wrote a number on your hand that corresponded to your place in line. He wasnt an employee or security guard of the venue, he was just a fan first in line. As far as the Wachovia show goes, are there campouts being done now for concerts? If so, how are they being done? And, does the venue management need to be contacted to give instruction or permission? I dont live in Philly and unaware of how things are done there. Can anyone out there find this out??
thanks
darobrios@yahoo.com
p.s. - I just subscribed to this forum, how do you chat with others in the forum?

head over to Lemonade Stand and say hello; the Octagon Bar is a sort of random thread I guess you could say :up:

We're very friendly over there :wink:

I'm going to Philly show 2. I've never had GA for U2, so I'd love to meet someone to help my friend and I get into the egg.

Philly in May will be perfect weather--great for hanging out on South Street.

Where's everyone staying?

Maybe we can get together to carpool or share a cab--parking is something crazy like $12.

Is it May yet???? :faint:

mkrieg said:
I am sitting in Section 208 - are those good seats?

HEY! I am in section 208 for the 5/14 show . . . they're crappy seats. . . :sad:

BUT. . . i have GA seats for the 5/22 show after laying down some serious cash on ebay. . . Who's GA on the 22nd???

Back
Top Bottom