May 10th, United Center in Chicago

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SFGAL said:
I got GA for Chicago and am flying there all the way from SF just to go!
Would love to meet up with fellow U2 fans as my hubby and I will not have a clue where/what to do in Chicago but i CANNOT WAIT!!!! :)

I am flying out of Oakland for the show. I'm leaving on the 6th, even though I am only going to the 5/9 concert, and flying back on 5/10. Southwest airlines.

I want to camp out also b/c I want to be in the oval. I'm hoping not too many people want to camp! I'm not looking forward to looking and feeling crappy the next day but oh well I'll bring some stuff to clean up with :up:

you guys are all dorks...i'll be in the GA line in chicago. do me a favor and skip me when you want people to sign a card. i'm going for the music...not to ogle bono and dress like him and everyone else in the band like the losers who waited in line the last time. do yourselves all a favor...logoff this site and get a job and a life.

bconn11 said:
you guys are all dorks...i'll be in the GA line in chicago. do me a favor and skip me when you want people to sign a card. i'm going for the music...not to ogle bono and dress like him and everyone else in the band like the losers who waited in line the last time. do yourselves all a favor...logoff this site and get a job and a life.

wow aren't we a lil bit nasty today...:huh:

madonna's child said:
I'm coming! I'm way up in the nosebleeds, but at least I got something. It's funny, cause my friend bought the tickets for me as I was at a conference Saturday morning. So when she called she was like, "They added some shows, so I got tickets for one of those. but it's like a Tuesday." So, later on, I was sitting in a luncheon presentation and it occured to me, "Hey, May 9th is a Monday, so the Tuesday show would be May 10th. Holy crap, it's Bono's birthday!!!!!!!:

Where is your seat?

I'm in section 322 Row 6...

bconn11 said:

I'll be in the GA line in Chicago looking to teach you some manners. :angry:

You shouldn't be talking to other member on the board this way...you're toeing the line on personal attacks...

Please keep posting announcements of Chicago fan gatherings on any and all Chicago threads. I'm coming alone from Tennessee for a single ticket in section 325 (yes: rear stage, upper bowl!) . . .

After all my prayers and 90 minutes on Ticketmaster, I'm just glad to be coming home to the city of my birth for bono's birthday.

(i'm actually there on 5-9-5, but his birthday will begin at midnight, and maybe we'll all be sipping Guiness with him somewhere. . .)

I'll be camping out for 5/9 GA too! Never had GAs before, what's the line like? Do they care if you drink in line? Not that I won't be on a natural high:wink:

I like to stay informed since I will be at the show for the 9th too.I have GA but I think that I will try and be there early on the morning of the 9th.

Guess we will learn more after the Saturday show mates!

Rhia :D

bconn11 said:
toeing the line on personal attacks? i noticed you've posted to this site 10,811 times. were u stuffed in lockers in high school? how pathetic!

And you must have a lot of friends seeing as how you have no problem judging people you do not know.

It's the Internet age buddy - people can use the Internet at work during downtimes and lunch breaks.

If you want to judge U2 fans for making a sign to hold up at a concert, perhaps this message board isn't the place for you.

Wow! What a busy day I've had.

I may be going to Chicago 9th & 10th! As much as I hate to give up opening night, I will to be in Chi town for Bono's birthday! :hyper:

I've got club seats for Bono's b-day, can't wait! We have GA's the night before... I don't think we could pull off two GA's in two days!
Really looking forward to seeing the show from that angle as well :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom