June 19th, Twickenham Stadium in London

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hey anyone goin to this gig? i really wana no who is supporting...hopefuli not athlete again..coz im goin to the one on the 18th aswell. :wink:

are there actually any Twickenham getherings organised at all?

Good luck to all going on the 19th - I am going with friends, and we will be seated, so I doubt I'll bump into any interference.comers.

Looking firward to hearing Idlewild and Ash - both fairly new to me, and OF COURSE U2 - the Manchester reviews sound great
Have a good evening everyone going on the 19th!
ark

Going To Twicks On The 19th?

I AM GOING TO TWICKS ON THE 19TH BY MYSELF....:(
IT WILL BE COOL TO MEET SOME OF YOU THERE...I AM PLANNING TO GET THERE IN THE MORNING...IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN MEETING, MY # IS: 07811447744

I AM COMING FROM LONDON...

DANA X:wink:

Me and my friend (it;s her b-day on 19th) are planning on getting there as early as possible on Sunday, but Im working night on Saturday, so not sure if I should go home and sleep first! I will be coming from Wembley!

Would be cool to meet up with other fans.

Just to warn you, I get quick exicited about U2 gigs, so might talk non-stop! I think I drove the people I was talking to mad at Manchester2.

on interpolnyc website it says that Interpol are supporting U2 on June 19th, but since I read that the support acts have been updated on u2 offical site it only lists Idlewild as first support act but no mention of the 2nd support act.

So glad Athlete are in Weston Super Mare, saw them at Man2, Idlewild did a great job of warming the crowd up and then Athlete kinda bored the crowd! Hopefully they are not planning on drivng back from Weston to support, but if they do its not the end of the world, good support acts are just a bonus, I would be happy if it was U2 :)

danalast said:
hey shaq!

are you taking a train from waterloo?

Dana

Hey, Yeah I will be getting the train from Waterloo, what time are you going to catch the train? I wanna go early too make sure Im in the front section, but as I will be finshing work at 7am, think I should try to go home and get a bit of sleep first, but on the day it might be hard to choose btwn sleep or u2?

I should have looked at the offical site before i put the post up about not knowing who the 2nd support is, ASH should do a good job of warming the crowd up!

Re: Going To Twicks On The 19th?

danalast said:
I AM GOING TO TWICKS ON THE 19TH BY MYSELF....:(
IT WILL BE COOL TO MEET SOME OF YOU THERE...I AM PLANNING TO GET THERE IN THE MORNING...IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN MEETING, MY # IS: 07811447744

I AM COMING FROM LONDON...

DANA X:wink:

Hey, I'm going by myself also. I have seated tickets, so I'll probably arrive around 2 or 3 pm. Hope to see you there. :)

Back
Top Bottom