June 18th, Twickenham Stadium in London

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Klink

Acrobat
London

I'm curious to know who'll be at Twik on June 18th? I'll be there with a friend. Any other foreigners going?

Jon

I wil be there

Hey....my mate and i are goin on the 18th! can't wait....i think everyone is looking forward to it! lol. I herd this rumour that loadsa ppl are gona be gettin there reli early to get to the front.Herd anythin?

Anyone goin to Twickenham on the 18th or 19th??

Hi everyone!

If anyone is goin to Twickenham on the 18th or 19th we should all so meet up! It would be kool to get to talk to other u2 fans (esp. just before the concert wahooo) I'm so excited bout goin! yay!! :)

Kerri

Anyone from the South of England going to the concert in London??

Hey...planning to organise a huge gathering of fellow U2 fans on June 18th or 19th...anyone interested?

Kez x

No worries. I have seats anyway. Don't want to get off the plane and then go wait in line for hours upon hours.:faint:

Jon

No1 going to Twickenham on the 18th or 19th??

hey if anyone is goin to twickenham, london...on the 18th or 19th june...wana meet up wid my mate and i??

I should be going to both shows as a GA ticket holder, maybe on my own so i am up for meeting up - i will be going to queue up early though

probably gonan look for seats tho..

any one going to u2 on the 18th june, if so reply as we are setting up a u2 party afterwards and will be partying till we drop .

bonovox1972 said:
any one going to u2 on the 18th june, if so reply as we are setting up a u2 party afterwards and will be partying till we drop .

PARTY!!

Count us in!!

Should we not be trying to put something more solid together?
If anyone is already organising something and needs any help let me know.

TARQUIN SUPERB.It would be a great idea a shindig after the u2 gig on the 18th june , so if you have any suggestions get back to me on this site. Lets get it started we have over 2 months to sought something out i.e location,how many,etc. so get back to me and get the ball rolling.

bonovox1972 said:
TARQUIN SUPERB.It would be a great idea a shindig after the u2 gig on the 18th june , so if you have any suggestions get back to me on this site. Lets get it started we have over 2 months to sought something out i.e location,how many,etc. so get back to me and get the ball rolling.

I completely agree.

I'm not exactly local to Richmond but I'm less than 40 mins away by car so I should be of some use.

Ideally we need to track someone down is local whilst realising that it's going to be a completely different place when there's an event on. (I think I'll change my sig and hope I 'bump' into someone elsewhere on the site)

And then we need to get on with things, less talk more action etc.

Last edited:
Bono's Tart said:
The Hull girls will be at both Twickenham dates look out for the tshirts!!!:wink:

hey, ill be taking the trip down from Hull to Twickenham on the 18th. cya there!!

bonovox, i'm interested in the party too... i'll be at both Twickers :) coming over from sunny Arizona USA for the entire UK, Scotland, Ireland, Wales trip/shows :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom