July 23, Olympic Stadium in Rome

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Matej dej postej tvoj email bitte :) alpa ga posli na mojega, ki sem ga na prejsni strani "navedla" :wink: nekaj me zaradi u2slovenija foruma zanima, ker mi dobesedn nic ne dela :|

Aardvark747 said:
Remember ladies, that during 'One' the B-Man may very well get everyone to put their phones in the air......

Lol the B-Man?! I love it! Yes it will look nice!

Ja isto idem u Rim sa jos dvoje prijatelja iz Splita pa me interesira tko ide jos iz Hrvatske.Bilo bi dobro da se i susretnemo u Rimu

Hey folks whatta wonderful show is gonna happen in Rome! I like a lot these "sparkling" :wink: initiatives...I'm gonna be to Milan I& II shows, and that's what we're trying to organise: if they will close up the show with vertigo, the crowd start singin' on their own "40", as loud as possible (in rome you can do that too!!! ) and in Milan II a friend of mine is working hard to paint a bedsheet :)ohmy: ) with the words "Hi Bob" and let it fly with some little hotair baloon durin' "sometimes"...that's just some ideas, the important thing is to make something special, they deserve a special thank u!!!
Ciao,
Tom

it seems Milan will b really great then!!...i m prepared to sing "40", and i still think these "thank u" banners would b nice :wink:

Hi guys,

I will be in Roma on July 23, I'm on holiday in Italy, finally sitting in internet cafe and last week I just realized that I will be in Roma in the day D when U2 will play there. I'm big fan and I'd really like to see them, but I don't have a ticket.
If anyone will be in Roma on 23 July and could help me, please send me an email to: riderka@zoznam.sk. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks a lot in advance.

Please if anyone has one ticket left I would give anything to see them.

riderka@zoznam.sk

It would be great if we could meet.

hey....I don't have a spare ticket but if u show up around the stadium on the day of the concert, it is very likely that u will b able to buy a ticket from smb, I'm pretty sure there will b some ppl who will come in order to sell the tickets they haven't been able to sell before :yes:
Good luck :up:

Back
Top Bottom