July 21, San Siro in Milan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, I am going. Though, I have to warn you (I see you're from Serbia) that I'm Croatian! I hope you don't mind (I know some people do).

We are Chicagoans who go to Croatia every summer. This year, we are going to Milan (from Zadar) on the 18th to watch the show on the 20th and then we will go to Rome on the 21st to see the show on the 23rd.

We're staying in Rome 'til the 26th so we can catch Sigur Ros on the 25th.

You are welcome to join us for the Milan show, we'd love the extra company! I would love to get together with as many people as possible, maybe we can have a small gathering of strangers in a strange land!

hrvoje4@rcn.com

A thing I forget: during the two shows, you'll find an Amnesty point: search for it & sign the petitions!
The guys there are waiting for you!

Im going to both shows!

Anybody else going to that eventtravel thing before/after the 20.07 gig by the way?

nobodysbabynow said:
Yes, I am going. Though, I have to warn you (I see you're from Serbia) that I'm Croatian! I hope you don't mind (I know some people do).

hrvoje4@rcn.com

so sorry to hear that...

Send you all my love

Hello there!
I'm a newby here, my name's Thomas
and I'm gonna be at the 20th july concert in Milan...:drool: woah!
Can I suggest to everyone who's gonna attend at San Siro stadium the 20th
to close the show in a very unusual way?
What about the crowd start singing on its own "40" after -almost surely I guess- the band end up with Vertigo??
I've heard lots of people 'round here complainig 'bout Vertigo not being the best closing song...so, let's do our duty, let us close with the song we wanna hear...an maybe we can get also an extra encore....waddaya think folks???:wink:

lady luck said:
I'll be at the concert the next night -- but your idea is so nice!

Are you from Milano LL? I've never been to Milano and Im going to both shows. If you do know Milano, how do you get from the Central Station area to San Siro, by metro?

Cheers

there is the subway! You take the yellow line till the "Duomo" station, then you change line. Take the red one that goes towards Molino Dorino (be careful not to take the one that goes to Bisceglie!it's not going when you want to go).
Go off in "Lotto" Station, than you can walk or take a bus!
I hope you'll read it in time -- sorry, I was busy these days and couldn't reply earlier!!

This is my e-mail: ladyluck@tiscali.it -- e.mail me if you want to talk about the concert or about the city!!

I'll post a review later on....
For now, I can tell that It was stunning... energy, screams all around, the volume, the choir, the lights, the moonlight, Bono talking Italian, A D A M!!!!!

Oh, so beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom