interference on tour?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

all_i_want

Refugee
i was just reading that thread about bono posting here, someone mentioned the 'wirelings', these fans who come to the shows in legions. do we, i mean people of interference, whatever we may be called, do this kind of stuff. if we dont, why dont we? ill attend the european leg next summer, we should really figure this out until then:wink:

good post. I'm also a member of Bowienet and most fans there on the Bowie tour met at certain cities and we went to the shows together. I don't see how it would be different this time around. i see this place as organizing various pre-show meets before the show and if most are GA, than more likely we'd be rocking out togehter.

all_i_want said:
i was just reading that thread about bono posting here

Sorry to ask, but where is this thread? Sounds humorous, but I can't seem to find it. :wink:

Interference had a large doings in Vegas last tour. It was a blast and I think kind of headed Interference down the close-knit path we're on now. There were about 40 or 50 of us there, maybe more. That's how many of us became friends and so close.

martha said:
Interference had a large doings in Vegas last tour. It was a blast and I think kind of headed Interference down the close-knit path we're on now. There were about 40 or 50 of us there, maybe more. That's how many of us became friends and so close.

I was there but sadly no friends :(

I had Grad school and not able to spend time posting bout U2.

I hope to see some of you in San Diego, Philly and Chicago!

woohoo!

seriously, who here is going to the show
in gelsenkirchen, germany? is it just gonna be me and a stadium full of germans? :wink:

also, the thread about bono posting, i read about that in some other thread but i dont really remember what it was or where it is :huh:

Back
Top Bottom