I will be in San Diego and would love to meet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

isabelle_guns

Refugee
I’m going to be in San Diego on the 27 to the Zoo, if anyone wants to meet up with me there, that would be awesome. At 9:30 am I am going to be lining up outside the venue since I have a GA so please come down and say hello J I am either going to be dressed as a large bunny rabbit or as MacPhisto. I will have a red shirt on that says “Isabelle Guns” on my shirt for the Macphisto outfit. I will post pics later of me in the outfit. I am looking forward to meeting all of you down there. I am going to buy a tour book and it would be awesome if those I met could sign it for me like a yearbook J My cell number in case you want to call and hook up is 604-603-7596, you’re calling a candian cell phone. This is my first time in San Diego and I heard that Old town is a nice place, I would love to heard down there J

P.S. I apologize for re-starting a new San Diego thread but the original thread was closed.

I can be e-mailed at bowie_gal@lycos.com or PM’d

Isabelle, Would love to meet up with you...am driving down from LA after lunch on the 28th...got to work that morning...may just stop by and say hello to you at the line... I don't have GAs and am picking up tickets from ETS...

Anyone else in San Diego going to the ETS party?

Also, what time are they letting people into the arena?

By the way, I'm digging the large bunny rabbit idea!

Back
Top Bottom