Hawaii Beach Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shawn Bonneau

New Yorker
Guys, we needa have a beach party of December 8th, that Friday night. In Honolulu, where abouts? Lets do it up... Get a fire goin', some U2 songs crankin'... Who's up for this?

SMB

Shawn Bonneau said:
Guys, we needa have a beach party of December 8th, that Friday night. In Honolulu, where abouts? Lets do it up... Get a fire goin', some U2 songs crankin'... Who's up for this?

SMB

My girlfriend and I are up for it. We're staying at the Aqua Continental in Waikiki. Only thing is we want to be in bed at a decent time to get up early and get on the GA line.

people, people, people...

what are you talking about...

PARTY - 10 Pm...

END PARTY - 7 am

GA LINE - 8 am

you sleep in the line..., the inside the stadium

you'll feel like shit, yet you'd love to feel like that :wink:

PS: this coming form a guy who was on two lines... one at 11 pm and the otreh at 10 pm.. (nights before the concert)

Well me and my friend have reserved so time isn't an issue. I'd say lets do it on the 7th, but her and I will prolly wanna explore the island. And its Pearl Harbor's 65th, so there will prolly be some event anyways. The 8th would rock, maybe in Waikiki. My friend and I are staying at a campsite for 5 bucks a night, oh yeah, good plannin' hahah. We should def. plan somethin'...

SMB

FYI, There is an unofficial fan gathering at Dukes on the 7th.... check out the zootopia hawaii boards for more info on other planned things...

Back
Top Bottom