Dec. 19, Rose Garden in Portland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Make that 120 :shifty:

Was working on a project and had to stay late, so I made use of the copier

Chizip said:
30.gif

This coming from the guy who once dressed up as a box of tampons :wink:.

Yeah I LOVE that costume! Totally hilarious, gotta admit that and give the guy SOME credit.....I mean how many guys even feel comfortable saying the word tampon or Tampax let alone dressing up like one?:wink:

I'm looking on ebay for coats to wear/donate for the GA line. If anyone wants a cheap coat to wear just for the day, you can actually get some decent winter apparel pretty dirt cheap. Is the coat collection for the homeless still a go?

I wasn't aware anyone was doing a collection...

I think I am pretty set. Those thermal blankets work our pretty decently. :D

Oh, and I finally printed some of the spanish signs. Added about 20 more to the total count, so 140 :D

IMIMW, are you joining us in the lil project? :sexywink:

Oh, on the no camping policy . . . I may be wrong on that. If you go to the Rose Garden's website, they pretty much indicate that a lot of stuff is still up in the air (i.e. camera policy, Ga lineup).

Just an update, and because this is going to work, I am up to 160 or so with still quiiiiiiiiiite a few days to go. :D

We're not doing this thing half assed, m'kay?

:D

hotpepper said:
I've got 100 signs printed and copied. Nothing half assed about that. I'll be bringing at least 200 with me.:applaud:

:love:

So just between the 2 of us, we should have at least 400 :heart:

I haven't copied mine yet and I leave for Portland 12/16....I may just have to go to a Kinko's there and print some. I will bring at least 100. I've not been able to "work late" at work here, it's been too busy to sneak in this project.

OK, I have 100 of the 'thank you' ones. Will try to get at least a couple hundred more done before the weekend of the show.

Miroslava - What do you think a good ratio of eng vs. spanish language signs would be?

Oh, I am making it 90% english... But whatever you feel is best... so let's recount what we have on hand here:

bratty_cat: 100 (planning for approx. 200)
hotpepper: 100 (planning for approx. 200)
Miroslava: 160 (planning for approx. 250)
carek1230: (planning for approx. 100)

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Just wanted to pop in and say that this sounds AMAZING and I got chills up and down my spine just reading about this.

How awesome; good idea guys :up:

I hope that there will be some good pictures of this moment for those of us who can't be there....

:happy:

Glad you are not cranky and bitter and dissaproving of the idea Lauren :happy:

Not that we have any of those kinds of people here at interference or anything.... :shifty:

:sexywink:

Oh, and I just snuck in 10 more... 170 :hyper:

no way and I think someone is just cranky b/c he hasn't made it in the ellipse! :hmm:

But yeah, I am also a girl who has a dancing sign. :reject:

:laugh:

Hey all!
I just got or am going to get a ETS Portland GA from someone at the zoo who can't go...

I AM GOING TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wink:

Miro, PM ME GIRL!!!:huh:

Question where are you all staying hotel wise? I am coming from the East Coast by myself...and want to hook with ya!

HELP ME! LADIES...

AND COUNT ME IN ON THE THANK YOU SIGNS! What can I do???

PM me on that too!!

Just PMed you :)

As far as the signs, just print a bunch and bring along :up:

It is going to be a great time! :hyper:

As I mentioned in the PM, I am staying at the Courtyard Marriot. I THINK I have my roomie situation taken care of, but I am actually not sure now, I should know by the end of the week, though if you find something before that, go for it :D

U2Fanatic4ever said:
Hey all!
I just got or am going to get a ETS Portland GA from someone at the zoo who can't go...

I AM GOING TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wink:

Miro, PM ME GIRL!!!:huh:

Question where are you all staying hotel wise? I am coming from the East Coast by myself...and want to hook with ya!

HELP ME! LADIES...

AND COUNT ME IN ON THE THANK YOU SIGNS! What can I do???

PM me on that too!!

YAY AMY! I am so glad you will make it! I'll be there too! No GA this time but I am gonna go hang out outside the Rose Garden and visit with people. OMG I know SO many people that are goign to Portland! Yay! This is sooooo cool!

could anyone tell what hotel/motels are close to the Rose Garden and hopefully cheap.

alos, what part of town is the Rose Garden even in?

thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom