Dec. 19, Rose Garden in Portland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dizzy said:
I'd love to go....once I get an air ticket to Portland. :scream:

Langue31.gif
I already got mine, and it's First Class!
Langue31.gif

Carek1230 said:
Yikes that is a bit steep for GA. :ohmy:

Yeah, but I can't seem to find one for under $340 of a ticket "broker" website, and the bids are going through the roof on ebay :( Still not the worst I've seen for GA's. Remember when people were paying $1000+ to get on the floor at MSG during first leg? Yes . . . That's ONE ticket. I think the highest I saw was about $1200.

I'll be there.My husband and I got GA's before we knew we were going to have a baby in mid Nov. But we're planning on going anyhow:wink:
I usually see them in Northern California but I moved to Bend, Oregon last December and lucked out with the U2 tics! It worked out that I didnt get Oakland tickets as Im due at that time and with my luck Id go into labor as soon as the concert started..
Hi karmic!Hope to see some familiar faces:wave:

Last edited:
Awesome teenie! I'll be there. My sister lives in Portland so I'm flying up so we can go to the show and celebrate an early Christmas (and my 12/30 birthday) together. My sister flew down here to San Diego for the opening show, both of our first U2 tours so it's been quite the experience! We've meeting in Vegas for the 2 shows there.

I am from the Bay Area, Sunnyvale. Didn't get tix for Oakland or San Jose tho. I don't like visiting back there much, I'm a SoCal gal now!

Hope all goes well with the pregnancy & all.....you should be fine in GA. You'll have hubby there with you:wink:

Karen

teenie said:
I'll be there.My husband and I got GA's before we knew we were going to have a baby in mid Nov. But we're planning on going anyhow:wink:
I usually see them in Northern California but I moved to Bend, Oregon last December and lucked out with the U2 tics! It worked out that I didnt get Oakland tickets as Im due at that time and with my luck Id go into labor as soon as the concert started..
Hi karmic!Hope to see some familiar faces:wave:

Hi teenie! :wave:

I was going to ask what you've been up to but
I guess we all know now :wink:

A baby :applaud: congratulations!

Hopefully will get to hang out once again.

karmic_postmark said:
Trevor and I will be going to Vegas together :D
You'll be there too, right?
:hmm: He never mentioned he'd want to go to Portland.

Yep I will be in Vegas....going to the Interference shindig, GA Fri, cheap seats behind the stage Sat followed by an after party at McMullan's and coming home Mon. I'm flying to Portland to stay with my sister! I'll see you guys in Vegas and hopefully Portland too!

Karen

Hmm . . . just got my ticket from the almighty Showtime Tickets. Its a TicketFast GA. Thanks, Showtime. $270 can't even buy me a regular ticket, LOL. Oh well . . . :)

It's usually damn cold. I'm from the Bay Area but have family in Portland. I spend a lot of days around Christmas in Portland freezing my butt off. Luckily (as you probably know) there are lots of good coffee places for the daytime and good bars for the night. Can't remember if you have GA or seats. Me. I've got seats. That GA line is going to get to know each well, keeping each other warm!

I've got seats. I am planning to dress warmly even for seats, I am coming from San Diego and used to live in the Bay Area, so I know how cold Portland can get! I am even wearing my Uggs on the plane!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom