Dec. 14, Savvis Center in St. Louis

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
vinucci2008 said:

yes, coffee addicts at the arch:drool:

i also need to at least know someone that's going since I'm going down by myself! :wink:

Well I don't think you'll be able to miss us!

Look in the photo thread or the recent show gatherings so you can identify a few people.

couple of things

What time is everyone getting in line in the morning?
Do people want to meet up the night before for drinks etc.?
How many layers of clothing do you think are really needed?
Everyone up for ordering Imo's for lunch?

:wink:

101.1 has been playing a u2 song every hour :hyper: Just heard Discothèque at 2 :hyper:

Imo's sounds terrific for lunch! :wink:

Am going to the show with an out of towner, so I don't think she's ever had Imo's. Will have to introduce her to this St. Louis specialty. ;)

I don't know what time to be there. How early is early?? Coffee and Bailey's...:drool:

What do we do with our coats and stuff? Will there be a place to put them, like in someone's car or something? I'm not driving my car down to the Savvis; I'm taking the Metrolink, so I don't know what to do with my coat/hat/gloves/etc. :huh:

I'll be bring my car so people can store stuff in it like coats/bags etc.
I think I can bring about 4 fold out chairs too if people want them and blankets

one week away - cannot believe it :hyper:

redkat said:
:huh: what is lmo's ?

excellent thin pizza :drool:

too bad we can't take a field trip to Ted Drews too (but it will be too cold for ice cream anyway)

Mental note to find out an Imo's near Savvis to order from

All I want to know, is going to take care of Kathie while she's over there.....:grumpy:

..............if something happens to her.......:mad: .............:wink:

RedrocksU2 said:
All I want to know, is going to take care of Kathie while she's over there.....:grumpy:

..............if something happens to her.......:mad: .............:wink:

don't worry I'm going to go into full overprotective mode for all interference people

nurse chrissi said:
I'll be bring my car so people can store stuff in it like coats/bags etc.
I think I can bring about 4 fold out chairs too if people want them and blankets

one week away - cannot believe it :hyper:

Oh, cool! Maybe some other people will bring their cars and let people store stuff, too (please?). I'm going to bring some blankets too, I think. We can all huddle up and get warm. At least there's no snow in the forecast, and I hope I didn't just jinx us by mentioning it.

Mmm, Ted Drews. But you're right; far too cold for that, unfortunately.

Can't wait to meet everyone!

So is anyone from the GA group going to be able to get away for Elevation? Probably not because you will be consecrating the Ellipse in a pre-show spot-holding ritual?
Whether I get to meet any of a y'all depends on how early I leave Nashville, and then, whether or not the babysitter gets to my bro's place on time.
My sister-in-law are composition professors, so this is also an un-official "we got it done" party.
Andy

ok, so I'm gonna come down a day early probably. I will be in late, about 9/10pm on the 13th and I want to see some of ya... where will you be?

i say we all go over to the east side the night before the show

I'll be there. Sitting right behind the band this time. It'll be an interestering perspective. I had ga's, but my son's birthday came up and I wanted to give him a great present. So now maybe he'll get into the elipse instead of me. I had ga's for Chicago back in May and had such a great time. I want him to have as much fun as I did. :angel:

I have to admit though.... I came really close to giving him the seats behind the stage. :macdevil:

Less than a week to go... :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: woohoo!

Chizip said:

Larry Flynt's Hustler Club? :hmm:

it's nice to know that you want to show off the very best that St Louis has to offer :cute:

perhaps a field trip for all the out of towners to a meth lab trailer would be a nice way to end the evening?

:wink:

in all seriousness- how about something on the hill?

What do we do with our coats and stuff? Will there be a place to put them, like in someone's car or something? I'm not driving my car down to the Savvis; I'm taking the Metrolink, so I don't know what to do with my coat/hat/gloves/etc.

It's been awhile since I've been to the Savvis, but years ago I recall their Guest Services department offered a Coat Check. I just put in a call and left a message with them to let me know. I'll pass that info along when I get it.

Anyone planning a post-concert get together? I was thinking about me and the Mrs. going over to Maggie O'Brien's afterwards. A nice Irish pub would be the perfect spot for a nightcap or two. :wink:

SG

Just got home and a message was left for me from a Guest Services rep and he said they no longer offer the coat check service. Bummer.

SG

Back
Top Bottom