Dec. 14, Savvis Center in St. Louis

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:censored: Someone hit my car and it's gonna cost me a lot because I don't know who did it. Idiots. :rant: Because of that I'm selling my tix and getting a GA so add me to the GA line. (The only good part about this.) Going through the ETS thing so I'll see whoever is going to be at McGurks! Bought a Santa hat today and I have my "Dismantle" shirt from Chicago so it is set. I am on my way!

weather forecast:

tuesday: 39°/24° scattered snow showers
wednesday: 39°/25° partly cloudy

we're gonna have to snuggle

Anu said:
This has already been a bizarre and badass blizzard year. Pray for clear, dry roads Wednesday morning from Nashville to St. Louis!!!

yeah, we know it's gonna be cold so i'm not bothered about the temp so much but I'm driving from Iowa and don't want bad road conditions

Yup, same here. I don't think I have one friend that likes U2. They are either hardcore hip hop or country. Z102.9 and all of that crap doesn't play U2, 94.1 and 100.7 play some U2 but not too often. But you know this, man! :rockon:

vinucci2008 said:
Yup, same here. I don't think I have one friend that likes U2. They are either hardcore hip hop or country. Z102.9 and all of that crap doesn't play U2, 94.1 and 100.7 play some U2 but not too often. But you know this, man! :rockon:

yeah, the radio here is awful :tsk: ...my car radio doesn't work well & only gets in the really strong signals (102.9, 104.5 etc) so i can't get 94.1 or 100.7 most of the time anyway. I quit listening to the radio, it's all ipod now:wink:

Back
Top Bottom