Dec. 14, Savvis Center in St. Louis

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Anu said:
What a great list Chizip!

I will be looking for a pre-party to attend with my bro' and sis-in-law.

What's the difference between Elevation and Vertigo as u2 cover bands?

I may be wrong the but guitarist for Vertigo used to be in Elevation, but there was a falling out, he left the band and started Vertigo. I haven't seen Vertigo, so I can't really say which one is better. I've seen Elevation a couple times and I thought they were pretty good.

If Vertigo is playing an ETS party, that means you'll have to buy a party pass from ETS. It could be worth it as I think it includes food and drinks, and transportation to the show, which you would need since the place they are playing is not within walking distance.

Elevation is playing at a bar in the Sheraton Hotel, which is only a block or two away from the arena, so you could walk from there to the show. I'm going to assume there is no cover charge either, but if you want food and drinks you'll have to pay for it.

So going to either one has its advantages and disadvantages I guess.

Chizip said:
So in the GA line we got:

Chizip
redkat
ruffian
nurse chrissi
WildHoneyAlways
tryan101 and his nuts
mads
U2NSTLOU
aislinn
bschwarb

In seats we've got:

greeneyedgirl and greeneyedman
the rockin edge
Adamvox
Anu
feathers

And I think these people are going but I don't know what kind of tickets:

Carmelu2fan
gorman
vinucci2008

feel free to add your name to the list, should be a good time :dance:

hehehhe........ he said nuts

Chizip said:

If Vertigo is playing an ETS party, that means you'll have to buy a party pass from ETS. It could be worth it as I think it includes food and drinks, and transportation to the show, which you would need since the place they are playing is not within walking distance.

Elevation is playing at a bar in the Sheraton Hotel, which is only a block or two away from the arena, so you could walk from there to the show. I'm going to assume there is no cover charge either, but if you want food and drinks you'll have to pay for it.

So going to either one has its advantages and disadvantages I guess.

Elevation sounds easier being so close to the show :shrug: I'll get to whatever one everyone's going to:wink:

I am new to the boards, but I love it already! I will be there in the GA line, so count me in!

Anyone from St Louis have a rec. of what hotel to stay at? I want something close! We are driving from Madison, WI and leaving Madtown around 4am so we can be in line by 9am. Give me some pointers, I am not a U2 virgin by any means, but I am a GA virgin!

Cant wait, 21 days and counting!!:dancing:

Last edited:
Vinucci2008 had seats :sad:

I am going to try to do everything down here while I can!

Staying at the Renaissance St. Louis Suites Hotel because I work at a hotel and can get a sweet discount! It has two seperate rooms so if anyone would like to bunk in the living area for $20 bucks let me know!

Driving down from Cedar Rapids IA.

I have an extra ticket if anyone would like to pick up one. Check my other posts to read about the info.

I am almost tempted to sell my two tix to get 1 ga and go solo, since that is what I am doing already. Would it be worth it?? I think so, but I could use the cash from the extra ticket since I am a broke college student... HA HA. Aren't we all.

Looks like I will try to catch the Elevation pre-show with my family.
They have little ones and a babysitter, so no after party for us.
I hope Elevation goes on as scheduled, so we can get to our seats in time for Kanye.
I'll be wearing my best Bono drag.

Two things....

1. For the folks at Home (Home being Interference, aka those left behind....) we are going to demand pictures. The more incriminating, the better!

2. Extra bonus points will be given to any of those wearing a Santa hat to the show. :wink:

Carek1230 said:
Two things....

1. For the folks at Home (Home being Interference, aka those left behind....) we are going to demand pictures. The more incriminating, the better!

2. Extra bonus points will be given to any of those wearing a Santa hat to the show. :wink:

i can take pics of the people in the GA line after they've been there all day :evil:

i think we should organize some sort of Fan Action for the St. Louis show :hyper:

maybe we could have everybody go completely silent during a song like Streets. they'd finish the song and there would be complete silence. i think that would blow them away :drool:

Back
Top Bottom