Dec. 14, Savvis Center in St. Louis

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chizip said:
i lost a bet, so i have to use this sig for a week :mad:

oh it's not that bad... eli likes it...

tx_manning-eli-112004b-gett.jpg

:up::wink:

aislinn said:
I'd be interested in an Interference party. :) I know you don't know me, but I'd love to meet my fellow blue crack addicts in person.

I'll be at the show. Can't wait.

nice to see another rapid u2 fan in St. Louis :wave:

as the date gets closer I'll work out some details

are you going doing GA?

Yes, I'll be in GA. :hyper:

Sounds good...I mean about working out details. :) If anything we can have a party while in line. We'll have to keep warm somehow!

I'll be in STL for the show... just joined here, wondering if there is anything going on for fan gatherings. I've made my reservation already, I'll be staying at the Marriot downtown. Check back in the future. It'll be snowing a mighty blizzard and we will all be stuck so u2 will do back to back to back shows for us.

okay - this is finally getting a little bit closer :hyper: (nothing like displaying your inner u2 dorkness in your own city :cute:

I'm getting a room at the Sheraton across the street from Savvis in order have a nice base if the weather is really bad

still trying to figure out some day before the show fun possiblities for everyone

My one and only show of this tour is next month!!! Everytime I think about it I have heart palpatations. :hyper: I'm gona be a wreck by next month. :lol: :dancing: Still working on getting the day before the show off so I can join the party, dam work!

Where can people without GAs gather and meet and eat and greet before the show?

It is not going to blizzard

I am DRIVING from TN and last year at this time 24 was a sheet of hellish ice.

No U2 fans dying in ice and anticipation.

See you 12-14

I heard there is going to be a tribute band playing both before and after the show. So if people wanted to hear fake U2 before and/or after real U2, they could do that.

I started laughing looking at this thread...March seems like a long time ago and I'd said I "definitely was not going to be able to go." At that point, of course, I'd planned on going to about 7 shows on this tour :reject:

See you all there :wave: Um, how cold is it gonna be?

Chizip said:
I heard there is going to be a tribute band playing both before and after the show. So if people wanted to hear fake U2 before and/or after real U2, they could do that.

Which one?

U2 Concert Pre and Post Party @
Jacque's Sports Bar
400 S 14th St
St Louis, MO 63103

I'm hoping that I get to go to the St. Louis show. Being a St. Louis native I saw my first U2 show there. I won't know till that day though if I'm going or not.

I have to run sound for Vertigo (U2 tribute band) at the Official U2 Pre Concert Party (location TBD). *crosses fingers*

Chizip said:
wait, Vertigo is doing a preshow concert too?

Yeah, details just still have to be worked out. Its the official pre-show party with ETS. They have tons of U2 door prizes, u2 videos, and food at their events. Every ETS pre-show I've been to has been a blast. Sometimes they even get ellipse wrist bands to give away, depends on the show.

Last edited:
So in the GA line we got:

Chizip
redkat
ruffian
nurse chrissi
WildHoneyAlways
tryan101 and his nuts
mads
U2NSTLOU
aislinn
bschwarb