Dec. 10, Gund Arena in Cleveland - Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

:drool:

Today is going amazingly fast. :happy:

And so far it looks like my wish may have been fulfilled, Miroslava. :macdevil: :lol:

Hoooooooooow loooooooooooong, to sing this song....

The snow pile one?

:lol:

I have arrived...Hotel is bad ass.. room 1209 if anyone stops by the Holiday Inn Express..

THe Q setup is nice...everyone should be careful today driving..it took us 5 hours to get here...

Off I go...I dont like using MACs haha

Be careful driving jd!!

*writes down room number*

Agh! 5 hours? was it snowing when you were driving? Iiiiiiiiiick!

Alright, well you have my number if anything weird happens :D

Cookies! :drool:

You guys have made me ridiculously hyper/excited bout tommorow! :hyper:

Does anyone happen to know if there is a Starbucks near the arena? I work at a Starbucks back home and I wanna see if there is a way for me to get some coffee travelers for all us nuts in the GA line! :D

you guys are all NUTS!!! :wink:

Walking home from work last night, it was snowing, windy, and so cold my snot froze and it hurt to have the cold air in my lungs. I won't miss having to sit there ALL day! Stay warm you guys, seriously!

I hate snow/cold/winter *almost* as much as I love U2/Bono

starsgoblue said:
Stop scaring me Lies! My excitment has numbed my fear of freezing to death. :wink:

heh...you all should get some of those hand and boot warmers that hunters use. We had some in Detroit and they were awesome!

I remember waiting in line in Cleveland for the RARHOF VIP U2 exhibit party in February....I'm pretty sure I swore multiple times I was never doing that again...and there wasn't even snow at that time.

Maybe I should stop by the GA line before going in, just to revive you all!

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

heh...you all should get some of those hand and boot warmers that hunters use. We had some in Detroit and they were awesome!

I remember waiting in line in Cleveland for the RARHOF VIP U2 exhibit party in February....I'm pretty sure I swore multiple times I was never doing that again...and there wasn't even snow at that time.

Maybe I should stop by the GA line before going in, just to revive you all!

I've got my purple Uggs. :drool:

We'll all be looking like Oompa Loompas, Rebekah! :lol: But we'll be the cutest ones there! :flirt:

go to walmart, they have the warmer thingies for $2. foot ones and hand ones. im telling you, once the hypothermia sets in, you wont know you're cold.

p.s. hunting section of walmart.

Somebody told me it wouldnt be worth it, and if we had it inside the tent the fumes would make us sick. Ours is big and we'd have to lug a big propane tank (like for the grill). I could still bring it, my hubby could just drop it curbside.

Mine is just a little tank like for camping grills. It's in my trunk. It probably will be more hassle than it's worth.

We don't have a tent so no naps. But lots of clothes, blankets, and those mylar things.

My husband has to take off probably 8-ish and drive back to Akron for a couple appointments, he'll return around 1:00. You are welcome to come in my tent if you like. This one doesnt leak, its going to be its maiden voyage.

My tent + your heater = a much more pleasant day! All we gotta do is get the cookies!

We too have lost the tent we were bringing...well not lost really, we're just not bringing one now...So I am going to leave school to get ready to leave the city in about 20 minutes...

Is there someone I can trust to give my cell phone number to, to call and find out where we interferencers are lining up tomorrow in teh am?

There is a Starbucks on Euclid Ave. across the street from the House Of Blues... I want to say the Holiday Inn Express is right down the road, don't quote me on that though. To get to it from the "Q" walk through the parking lot by the line up area, or walk to the middle part of The Q on the north side and take 4th street north(cutting through the parking lot would take you to Prospect... just walk a few feet West till you hit 4th St.). 4th street will take you through what looks like a fancy ally(HOB entrance is there along with lights and stuff) take that a hundred or so feet until it dead ends into Euclid, Starbucks is right there(just look around... it will be slighty West of 4th). All in all a 2 min walk.

Just kidding, I'm lousy. My neice may know how to work them.

Thanks for the Starbucks info. I got an update from the Q. It is definitely 6th street middle doors, not the box office ones.

OMG I was in 1st row of upper section in Chicago, dead straight back from stage, it was AWESOME. Nobody blocking your line of sight at all. Think I pd $70.

Its 95 bucks... two sections from stage... alittle far out of my price range, but I don't know...!

I don't... I never saw U2 so I really want/need to go(I was still at home when tickets went on sale, now I'm in Cleveland for school so I couldn't buy them when they went on sale) and being a job-less college student I could only really afford the a GA ticket.

Back
Top Bottom