Dec. 10, Gund Arena in Cleveland - Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm glad everyone's home safe, and thank you everyone for...you know...being glad my mom's ok, whtever it is I'm trying say :huh:

Don't give up yet you guys who are scrambling to see one more show, you never know, maybe they'll extend the tour until they just can't take it anymore :wink: never give up, never surrender.

I'm sitting here when I should be at school, but mom called them and told them we got home late last night (shhh, don't tell anyone the truth) and so I slept until 40 minutes ago...

Well, I'm gonna go scavenge the bootlegs now, talk to you all later, and I'll post my pics in a few days when I get 'em developed, but I have a feeling the only one I got that's worth anything is Edge and Bono running around the elipse together, since at my height, and my lack of real zoom (though that camera did rule for a disposable) makes my pictures look like wimps compared to all of yours. Congratulations once again Miro, I didn't take anypictures, cause I a)wasn't sure if it was you and b) only had one picutre left, and you never know hwo I had my fingrers crossed might just pop up at the Rock Hall :lmao:

Ok that's about it, and I can't believe your boss would say that.

Have a good day all.

Is anyone else really depressed today?? Sunday I was still elated, but today I'm so sad :sad: Normal life is so boring and horrible compared to seeing U2. School is awful. I have to see this band again. I want to live in U2 fanland, where all people do is sit in GA lines and go see U2 :drool: :wink:

Oh what I'd give to go see them in New Zealand or Australia or something...!! Maybe they'll come back here in the summer...? I hope so :scream:

AtomicBono said:
Is anyone else really depressed today?? Sunday I was still elated, but today I'm so sad :sad: Normal life is so boring and horrible compared to seeing U2. School is awful. I have to see this band again. I want to live in U2 fanland, where all people do is sit in GA lines and go see U2 :drool: :wink:

Oh what I'd give to go see them in New Zealand or Australia or something...!! Maybe they'll come back here in the summer...? I hope so :scream:

im really depressed! im coming down off the high of just seeing them..
and it makes me want to take a road trip to Omaha..but i dont have money. or tickets. or money to get tickets. lol
they need to come back!!
knowing cleveland was my last show makes me sad :sad:

bono_212 said:
Congratulations once again Miro, I didn't take anypictures, cause I a)wasn't sure if it was you and b) only had one picutre left, and you never know hwo I had my fingrers crossed might just pop up at the Rock Hall :lmao:

Did you go to the Rock Hall the next day?
I went and it was D-E-D dead in there--a great day to go!

Nah, I'm not depressed because yesterday I was in so much of a daze that it hadn't sunken in yet.. Today I'm absolutely elated (on top of the fact that I found out I've been overpaying my rent since February and I don't need to pay for the next two months!!)

I'm sure I will be soon though... in January. After I get back from Disney for Christmas. Then this amazing month will be just a memory. :sad:

Yah...I've had the VERTIGO DVD on repeat all afternoon here...

It's been a depressing day in Michigan

Yes, the rock hall indeed was DEAD on Sun. I had never been so it was awesome...STILL can't believe I saw the ZooTV sign lol.

That just sounds so pathetic.

BonoInAKilt---

Glad I could share those photos with you.

Miro--it was nice to meet ya & Catlady too.

Beverly56 I thought that was you...but I didn't introduce myself.

The highlight for me was Ms. Sarajevo. OMG...could Bono make an album singing in itallian? His dad would have been so proud :).

So--we we're 230 in line and we made it into the elispe. Thank GOD!!!

Happy Holidays to Everyone..

Peace, Love or Else!!!!!

PartyGirl43

Thinking about St. Louis myself :shrug:

I just started a three week vacation today

ETS has some GA Packages left and they were wonderful Saturday in Cleveland

Maybe I can convince Eng Girl or JD to go as well

Mapquest says 5.5 hours from Dayton to Savvis Arena.

I don't know if I could afford the $200.00 co pay to the E.R. after my wife bopped me in the skull w/ a louisville slugger :madwife: :reject:

I've been in a state of depression myself today. I've pondered St. Louis all day. The problem is, I don't think I can take two days off from work, I have too much work that I need to complete. I've made a number of trips to St. Louis from Wilmington and the best time I've had getting across the Mississippi River is 5 hours and 20 minutes.

AtomicBono said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one..... I always feel bummy when I come back from and awesome vacation, and Saturday night felt like an awesome vacation!!! Any intense break from reality is so bad for me! I was just thinking today I wish I could hop on bus to Oregon! :sad:

SethVincent said:
JD

Hello

Where were you @ Saturday evening in the arena ?

How far are you saying I am from St. Louis ?

I was in Section 125, Row 2.

If my memory is correct, we're something like 320 to 340 miles from St. Louis.

Nooooooooo.....
It can't die!
IVs stat! :)

So I just had a mini little crying jag--not sure if it's hormonal or complete depression after realizing that my 9-month wait for the show is OVER!:sad: And it might be years before I see another!

shit.
:|

Eng Girl

I know how you feel

L*I*V*E From Chicago is getting alot of playing time since Sunday.

2006 U.S. Stadium Tour ....... Please :lock: :dancing:

CloserToKnowing said:
When are they touring Antartica? That's the next stop on the GA circuit. See y'all at 4am, 3rd iceberg to the right.

Um...

Sorry dude, 3rd iceberg to the right is taken. My friend will be there any minute (his mountain guide was delayed).

Back
Top Bottom