Dec. 10, Gund Arena in Cleveland - Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Stars

You make a good point :eyebrow:

5 hours of sleep last night and right now I am so reved up I am not sure if I will be able to sleep at all:eek:

Rattle & Hum just started it's third rotation on my CD ROM

Stars I would have to fly to Portland lol I am not an avid flyer

35,000 Feet something goes wrong there is no pulling over to the side of the road to check it out :wave:

T-Minus ten hours until departure

I'm thinking we could resurrect some Pop songs since we prolly won't be seeing them on the inside. C'mon, you know you want to!

:rockon: :whistle: :dancing:

jd45177 said:

As I mentioned before, the ONLY type of propane heater safe for use in a tent is a catalytic type heater.

sorry! must've missed that trying to catch up on the ten pages :huh: :D

SethVincent said:
LivLuv
So are you saying that tonight when Buffalo is finally concluded U2 will go to NY until tomorrow afternoon ? I thought Cleveland was only two hours from Buffalo ..... three tops.

They probably won't stay in Buffalo. It sounds dumb, but when you have a private jet and a home waiting for you in NYC, why not? Also, for the two Detroit shows (back to back days), I believe they flew back to NYC in between. I think when you're as big as U2, it's often more of a pain to work out finding a place to stay that can accomodate your stardom (security and all that) even if it's closer than just flying back to your own appartment. Over the summer in Europe, they flew back to their place in France after a lot of the shows. I'm not really sure where their "base" is right now though, I'm not that great of a Bono-stalker. I'd guess NYC or Chicago. They could be staying in Buffalo though, I'm not really sure. In general they don't always stay in the city they've just played.

11:00p.m.

I think it just hit me I am really going to see U2 L*I*V*E tomorrow for the first time in my life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This will be my two teenage children's first concert ever !!!!!!

I had five hours sleep last night yet right now I am wide awake in America

Boy CD currently in my CD ROM now :lock:

SethVincent said:
11:00p.m.

I think it just hit me I am really going to see U2 L*I*V*E tomorrow for the first time in my life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This will be my two teenage children's first concert ever !!!!!!

I had five hours sleep last night yet right now I am wide awake in America

Boy CD currently in my CD ROM now :lock:

Wow you are all in for the biggest thrill EVER! Hope you have a BLAST! Take in every moment....the lights, the confetti, the crowd....it is AMAZING! I am off to Portland Thursday! :wink:

It's my girlfriend and I's first u2 show ever too!!!! It's so awesome. I can't even actually believe it. Maybe when I arrive in Cleveland it will sink in.

:help:

I just thought of a quick question and I am off to bed it is almost midnight here E.S.T. in Dayton Ohio

I am going to the ETS Dinner/Party @ 4p.m.

I am going to try and leave there by no later than 6p.m.

Anyone know a good place to park ? Will I be able to do so near the Arena without having to walk three miles to get there ?

Please help ..... any ideas

I hope I can get some sleep tonight ...........

There is alot of parking around the arena... downtown area isn't too bad, you wouldn't be walking more than a mile tops.

6:05a.m.

MaMa Mia !!!!!!!!

I just woke up about thirty minutes ago !!!!!!!!!

The day has finally come !!!!!!!!!!

Hey I just scanned Ebay just for the fun of it to see what prices they had even though I do not need any.

Some guy is selling one ticket in section 108 for half price of face value $80.00 for a $160.00 ticket and it looks like it is a one day listing and he just listed it. Excellent feedback and is willing to meet someone in Cleveland.

Just thought I would post that if anyone needs one.

I just enter U2 Cleveland like JD said to do in the search area of ebay.

Ok it is cold ........ leaving in less than two hours and I am probably the only one on this thread right now but o well .....

Andrew thanks for the tip on parking ...:lock: :dancing: :wave:

SethVincent said:
What in the world is a Blue Crack Addict ? Every time I read that it makes me laugh .........

:dancing:

In The Name Of Love

Blue Crack Addict is referring to those who are addicted to Interference!

IT'S GO TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U2 L*I*V*E

A 17 YEAR DREAM WILL BE FULFILLED TONIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM LEAVING DAYTON OHIO NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIGHT AFTER PRIDE IN THE NAME OF LOVE LIVE VERSION IS OVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dancing: :lock: :rockon: :bow:

oooooooooo, 21 degrees right now with a 10 degree wind chill...suddenly I'm kind of happy I wasn't able to get a GA

Less than 12 hours!!!!!!!!! :dance:

-Tim

tclymer08 said:
oooooooooo, 21 degrees right now with a 10 degree wind chill...suddenly I'm kind of happy I wasn't able to get a GA

Less than 12 hours!!!!!!!!! :dance:

-Tim

yeah, very smart move! You will be pleased you didn't make that move.

Chizip said:
i bet all these suckers are freezing their asses off right now

lol - yeah, have to agree as I look out my suite in downtown Cleveland sipping on a Starbucks Latte and surfing the internet relaxing as I wait for the big show tonight. Think I'll take in the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame today! :)

Hi all!!

I saw Vertigo Air land last night at Burke Lakefront Airport last night at 12:30 am, unfortunately the vans and limos did not stop, but Edge waved at us :)!!!

Let me tell you we were out there for about 1/2 an hour and it was fecking cold--like dangerously cold. So I hope everyone is safe.

I'll be comming down around 2 or so.

I'm sooooo excited.......

PartyGirl43

i just drove by the Q and saw all you guys already in line ( well,I don't personally know you,but I "ass"ume that some of the people in line are the ones who posted here :) )
i'll be there around 2:30 pm!!

Well I've got my poster requesting that they play Discotheque and God Pt. 2, tickets, my guitar and silver sharpie, 20 layers of ridiculously non-matching clothing and a nice cup of hot chocolate...off to the service entrance I go!!!! :hyper:

-Tim

5:20a.m. Sunday Early Morning ( Just got home from Cleveland )

WONDERFUL WONDERFUL WONDERFUL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lock:

What a night !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I arrived @ Quicken Loans Arena @ noon Saturday but decided to find my bearings of where the ETS Dinner/Party was.

I was there from 1:00p.m. until 6:00p.m. ETS was *fantastic*

MiroSlava was number ONE in line in GA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She was inside the ellipse and Bono brought her onstage during a very ummmmmm well loving version of With Or Without You

I saw MiroSlava @ The Harp but I could tell she was on cloud ten so I left her alone.

My children said "We saw your friend MiroSlava from Interference on the jumbo screens !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

I could not believe it I was so happy for her !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a night ...... U2 started promptly @ 9p.m. as I heard "Everyone .... Everyone ....!!!!! " I began to cry .... also during WTSHNN !!! I was in GA but was not scanned to go into the Ellipse but that was fine w/ me I was alone anyway my two teenage children had reserved seats. I was about half way back from the rail dead center.

I saw security carry one guy out who could barely stand about midway through the show ...... some guy asked me to help put his wife on his shoulders during SIAMYCGOO

Bono's voice was EXCELLENT as well as his energy for a 45 year old man. He ran around the ellipse @ full throttle during UTEOTW began singing and was not out of breath @ all !!!!!!!!!!!

I suffered through Institute ( sorry but .... ) U2 does not need an opening act .... how about start @ 7:30p.m. w/ U2 until about 9p.m. a short intermission then two more hours of U2
:wave:

Vincent ( No longer a virgin :dancing: )

Back
Top Bottom