Dec. 10, Gund Arena in Cleveland - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snow is really starting to pick up here in Cleveland... anyone traveling: be careful and take your time!

tclymer08 said:
Is anyone else who has seats planning to stand outside the service entrance on Saturday?? I'm kinda worried about standing on the streets of Cleveland by myself with a guitar :shifty:

-Tim

If you keep your guitar case open you might make some money, that or put out a tin cup. Seriously, you'll be fine.

AndrewRnR said:
Snow is really starting to pick up here in Cleveland... anyone traveling: be careful and take your time!

Its snowing where you are? *looks outside at sunshine and no sign of snow* You must be one of those poor Eastsiders

tclymer08 said:
Is anyone else who has seats planning to stand outside the service entrance on Saturday?? I'm kinda worried about standing on the streets of Cleveland by myself with a guitar :shifty:

-Tim

My son and I.

There isnt going to be much time to enjoy the ETS party, its going to be a mad dash to get back in line. Im planning to be there (The Harp) and waiting at the door before 4:00. Still envisioning some disaster happening to me that prevents my getting the tickets.

We're gonna have to go in shifts! :lol:

Everyone seems to have ETS for this :uhoh:

We'll have to talk Beverly. Maybe you and a couple of people in my group can go on the first shift and then the others can go upon your immediate return... :ohmy:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I see a lot of "2, 3, 4!" dancing Saturday. :dancing:

dooom dooom dooooo dooooooooom dooooooooo doooooooom doooooom do do do do do dooooooooo

Iiiiiiiiiii try to siiiiiiing thiis soooooooong

:dancing:

any suggestions for bars in the area of the arena? is anyone meeting anywhere for a preshow drink/bite to eat? any ideas would be hot...

I CANNOT WAIT FOR TOMORROW!!!!

(I leave then hahA)

SEE EVERYONE IN CLEVELAND!!

TWO THREE FOUR!!!

JAMES//

You leave tomorrow?

I am so jealous :D

Will you have computer access? Will you keep us updated? Will ya? Will ya?

:sadpuppyeyes:

:sexywink:

I will try and have computer access...trust me, I'll try to be hooked up to one satellite...

as close together as ...stations on a dial...

James//

atomicpink... I'm about 5 miles southwest of downtown, I can see the tallest building from the main street here(I'm actually from Detroit... but here for school.)

I'm toying with showing up at 9:30 when the box office opens and trying to get tickets, and if I get some jump back on the train and enjoy the warmth of my dorm until 3pmish.

I think I saw somewhere in this thread someone is thinking of going to the Rock Hall... if its REALLY cold outside you might want to jump on the train at the Rock Hall and take it to Tower City(aka an enclosed, underground walk way to Gund/The "Q".

Last edited:
just a little comic relief for those of us who have only been visiting this thread and have all but ignored the rest of the blue crack (that would be ME!)...
it's from The Onion, so don't forget the source! (p.s.--I don't know if the link will work...)
http://www.theonion.com/content/node/43192

Just tried the link myself and it didn't work...aargh!
maybe y'all can cut & paste? sorry!

Nobody could possibly think that Onion article was for real.

And, the plan to do Harp shifts sounds pretty good to me.

Just for the record I am NOT the one making it snow in Cleveland, if I had my way it would be 85 and we would need sunscreen and cold drinks. NOT A WINTER PERSON.

At this rate we might break the Detroit record and go onto thread III :lol:

BEVERLY56 said:

Just for the record I am NOT the one making it snow in Cleveland, if I had my way it would be 85 and we would need sunscreen and cold drinks. NOT A WINTER PERSON.

I second! Next time I see U2 on tour, I want my 'hometown' show to be Tampa, not Detroit :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom