Dec. 10, Gund Arena in Cleveland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got GA's. Lets all hope the weather isn't too bad for us waiting in line. FYI.. The new name of the arena is "Quicken Loans." The new owner founded this company.

I am desperate to go. It's basically the only show left which will work for my schedule b/c I can't take any more days off.

Doooooooooooooooo it!

Dooooooooo it!

doooooooooooo it!

:hyper:

And I'd offer you room, but we're already 3 to mine and this whole trip started as just me :lol:

Last edited:
If anyone wants to split a room...
my friend and i, are most likely going to get a room at a hotel that is right across the street from the arena..just for that day and night.
so if anyone is interested, let me know.

-Katelyn

My wife, 16 yr old son and most likely one of his buddies will be arriving on Friday. We're staying at a hotel downtown and going to the R&R HOF on Saturday after which we'll be standing in line.

I have fan club GA's however my wife will be recovering from carpal tunnel surgery. She's reluctant to be amid the throng of people on the floor and she doesn't like the idea of standing in line in December in Cleveland. She's not a true U2 fan but she likes the music. She'd rather I listen to U2 than Garbage, she thinks Shirley is a slut :coocoo:

So, we're looking for a single reserved seat ticket in the lower bowl in the front of the stage. Does anyone have a spare they could sell, preferably within a group of females? She's very friendly and outgoing, she'd be fun to be with and maybe someone out there could make her better understand the U2 fantaticism.

Awright, I am gonna work on getting a ticket. A very good friend lives in Cleveland so I could probably use her place to get cleaned up, etc. How is camping out going to be structured if it's butt-ass freezing? Will sleeping in cars be allowed? Is there anywhere to park 'em close to the arena? I'm so spoiled from Chicago, between the venue taking such good care of us while camping, and the great weather we had....

I am sort of vaguely contemplating going to Cleveland....I absolutely can't afford it, but if I did go to another show, this would be it, and I guess I would get an ETS package. I wouldn't go unless I did GA, because I really would like to have one last GA experience.

So....just how cold and miserable do you think the GA line would be in Cleveland in December? :uhoh:

Mrs. Edge said:

So....just how cold and miserable do you think the GA line would be in Cleveland in December? :uhoh:

Very :lol:

But probably worth every miserable minute... :love:

It could be a decent day - you just never know. That's the great thing about Cleveland! If you don't like the weather, just wait a minute...

Miro did you get to Vegas?

Got to Vegas! Barely, but I did! After spending all day in the GA line for Vegas II, by ticket guy never showed up, but I managed to get a ticket through a broker thanks to a fellow GA-er who knew a guy.. Thanks Vince! :love:

Second row, right of center, outer ellipse for Vegas I (not bad considering I got to the line at 1:00 PM due to a flight delay)

and front row, inside the ellipse in front of Adam for night II...

Las Vegas II was hands down AMAZING.

Mrs. Edge said:
I am sort of vaguely contemplating going to Cleveland....I absolutely can't afford it, but if I did go to another show, this would be it, and I guess I would get an ETS package. I wouldn't go unless I did GA, because I really would like to have one last GA experience.

Jess, you should go!

We'll share our heaters. The BD outfit may be a little chilly though.:lol:

Wow, totally missed this thread....Yes, I too will be in the GA Line in Cleveland come December. I get cold just thinking about it!

Scarletwine said:

Jess, you should go!

We'll share our heaters. The BD outfit may be a little chilly though.:lol:

I can guarantee you right now that I will not be wearing that outfit! :lol:

I am getting very tempted to come, I'd just have to figure out where to get the money....:scratch:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
My mom called to tell me they have thermal underwear on sale at Target. She said, "I know you're going to be camping in Cleveland, crazy girl," :shifty: :laugh:

I guess I'll be stopping at Target soon!

Sexyness! :lmao:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

"ADAM - CHECK OUT THE THERMAL SEXINESS"

:lmao:

Jess! You should totally come!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

Doooooooo Iiiiiiiiiit!!!!! :mac:

Oh my god. I just laughed out loud... but I think that even I in my shamelessness could not pull that sign off :lmao:

"Adam... We wore thermal underwear just to be with you!"

:lmao:

Last edited:
how about "HEY ADAM: COLD NOSE - WARM HEART - CHECK IT OUT!" Im sure it would work for you Miroslava. At this point you could put just about anything on a sign and they'd single you out!
"Spent all my money on U2 tickets, need a place to stay, Bono please help!"

:lol: Thanks

But, there's going to be 3 of us hopefully harrasing Adam with coordinated signs :lmao:

I have already developed a couple of three-part signs since this morning :shifty:

:hyper:

There were slim pickins a couple weeks ago when I got mine, I had to get the package that included bus from Toledo. Did you check that out? They told me just include a note that youre not taking the bus, so they dont wait for you.

Hi Beverly,

Yes, they had a Bronze package of party, bus and ticket up on their site, so I went to buy it only to find that they are totally sold out of GA packages. Anyway....I am still looking and you never know what might turn up. If I don't get another ticket, it just wasn't meant to be. :shrug:

thermal underwear with a trap door??? :drool:

it's really, really going to be cold. blech.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom