Dec. 10, Gund Arena in Cleveland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the posts on the different threads are an indicator, there seems to be MUCH more interest in the Cleveland show then the recent shows leading up to this one and the ones after. Does it seem that way to me because I'm going to it or does everyone else sense this also?

jd45177 said:
If the posts on the different threads are an indicator, there seems to be MUCH more interest in the Cleveland show then the recent shows leading up to this one and the ones after. Does it seem that way to me because I'm going to it or does everyone else sense this also?

:lol:

You should have seen the Detroit threads.... I will claim some of the responsibility for the increased posts :shifty:

I also think this is the LAST show for a lot of the midwesterners, so the interest is definitely there :yes:

And great pictures fair trade! :up: Here's your picture

So we have:

enggirl
beverly 56
April (LMPA)
Miroslava
Michelle (BonoIsAGod)
Catlady
Rachel (Catlady's friend)
Scarletwine
Bonoinakilt
jd45177
fair trade
Party Girl Man
macfesto
PartyGirl43
AtomicBono
thequeenofohiou

Last edited:
Yes James, we have you to thank for this great thread!

My boss snuck up behind me and saw all those little dancing guys on my screen a few minutes ago... NOT GOOD.

BEVERLY56 said:
We need a group photo in GA line of all Interferencers who will be present in Cleveland!

After 5:00 PM please. Before that, no one is quite looking their very best. :lol:

Miroslava said:

Will you be coming to visit us in GA?

Absolutely! My son and I are planning on hanging out at the loading dock area from about 2:30 to whenever and if anyone needs any errands, we'd be glad to help out.

Miroslava said:

After 5:00 PM please. Before that, no one is quite looking their very best. :lol:

Agreed on the pics after 5!! Unfortunately, I do not think I will be able to be in line all day. Hoping they do the wristband thing- any word on that?

Thanks, Miroslava, for editing and posting my pic! Though I have not danced with Bono (yet!)- he did grab that sign from me and hold it up at the show. Susie

BEVERLY56 said:
WOW - where were you? Its beautiful.

We went to Philmont Scout Ranch last summer. This is us on the top of Baldy Mountain in the northeastern corner of New Mexico. We camped at 8,800 ft. the night before and I got altitude sickness that morning, I couldn't eat or drink all day and we ended up climbing over 3,600 ft. and hiked 12 miles that day and I'd do it all over again.

No problem Susie!

And that is great about your sign! When I first saw it I had to do a double take, kinda sort of looks like mine that I had with me at a couple shows. It's about the same size and mine also had black and red letters...

No clue about the wrist bands situation, though it the venue is smart, they will decide to give them to us! :drool:

and that is hardcore jd! :ohmy:

I still think my husband is going to wuss out. If he has to be there at 6AM for a wristband he may change his mind. Then I can sell his ticket at the last minute in line and pay for all my Christmas gifts.

Like I said, slap first, ask questions later...

I am so sweet, ain't I? :cute: Wonder why no one has snatched me up yet :sad:

:wink:

OK Im trying tinypic.com... here goes.

i255p3.jpg

Yes it did! :love:

I will add it to the list since non-premiums can't see you.

Added your link as well Bonoinakilt! :D

Yay!

enggirl
beverly 56 and hubby!
April (LMPA)
Miroslava
Michelle (BonoIsAGod)
Catlady
Rachel (Catlady's friend)
Scarletwine
Bonoinakilt
jd45177
fair trade
Party Girl Man
macfesto
PartyGirl43
AtomicBono
thequeenofohiou

Last edited:
awesome! how dorky is that pic? That's my actual license plate from a few years back; I had to give it up b/c my husband works for a manufacturer, and we get our cars through them and they're registered in Michigan even though we live here so its all complicated and I'm not allowed to have a personalized plate anymore :(

It is veeeery awesomely dorky! :hug:

Can't wait to see you, specially now that we both know who we are! Cheater! :angry:

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom