CANADIAN "I'm going to Van" thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Yawl!!

Thanks everyone for all the great info!!! I'm coming in from Winnipeg at 5:30pm Thurdsay nite to check out both shows!!! We are sec119 row 9 for the 28 and GA for Friday. Can you say totally P U M P E D! ! ! I definately want to check out the pre and post parties at Skybar, although Thursday propably won't work, but the post party sounds like a great plan(probably be very busy and lined up)! Anyway we are staying at the Comfort Inn Downtown and hope to run into some of you at the concert or parties.

Brady...I just visited your webpage...awesome sound dude, I'd really like to check you guys out!!! Hope to see you.

Cheers Primo.

Hi everyone,

I am sorry but Elevation is no longer performing at the post-party...what a drag. It isn't Skybar's fault. If anything blame ETS as they promised that Elevation would perform at the post-party before it was confirmed. ELEVATION will still be performing the pre-parties on April 28/29, as well as May 13/14 in Surrey, BC at www.centralcitybrewing.com

I am very sorry - we are all really bummed...BP fallon is a great DJ though so it will still be a good time...

All the best,

Brady
www.u2tributeband.com

i am a prairie boy goin to my first u2 shows, and thursday nite i am goin alone. im stayin at best western downtown, any tips on how to get to the show without getting killed?

That's ok Brady, I am still looking forward to the pre-party.

jeffschmid said:
i am a prairie boy goin to my first u2 shows, and thursday nite i am goin alone. im stayin at best western downtown, any tips on how to get to the show without getting killed?

You'll be fine. You should be able to walk from your hotel to GM Place.

jeffschmid said:

See? I'm not the only small town boy scared of the big city life.:laugh:

See everyone tomorrow night and Friday, it's 330 am and I'm leaving for Prince George to catch a plane. :wave:

k, so, I'm probably going to be in the GA line in the morning alone until my friend shows up...

so who else is going to be there tommorow, and at what time?

Back
Top Bottom