Boston December 4th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

daygloeyes2

Blue Crack Addict
I know this is a long way off, but I'm already thinking about it. I'm going to the concert on December 4th in Boston with my older brother. He's only there since the mother does not feel I can handle GA by myself. So it seems like I'm going alone. I'd love to meet up with some fellow U2 fans waiting out in the cold.

BAW's will try to walk the line and meet peeples...our show is the 5th but we wanna meet the crew.....if your not in GA, let us know where we can meet..!

On the 5th, we've got seats but all day to hang out...:)

I will arrive in Boston on Dec. 3 -- need ticket for Dec. 4. Is there anything planned for Sat. night? How about after the show on the 4th? My flight takes off at 6:30 am on Tues. -- so I might as well stay awake!
Love & Peace

I was planning to see the show on the 4th. The friend who was going w/me may be backing out. I am still planning on going to Beantown. Does anyone want to meet up and hang out before and/or after the shows?

Jess:wink:

bonoishot said:
Im going DG but ya already knew that, can't wait to see you, Ruff and Jules and any other fans we meet along the way :D

:rockon:

I'll be in town myself............ I have a seat though, I would like to hang for a while. How will I know the bunch of you? Where is every one meeting?

bonoishot said:
Im going DG but ya already knew that, can't wait to see you, Ruff and Jules and any other fans we meet along the way :D

:rockon:

I can't wait to meet you girls! :hug: :heart: 12 days!! :hyper:

Also looking forward to meeting other interferencers. :)

YBORCITYOBL said:

I'll be in town myself............ I have a seat though, I would like to hang for a while. How will I know the bunch of you? Where is every one meeting?

Hey there and and too jess and kimla(do you know barbara/ruffian by any chance? )

too be honest have no idea where/when we're meeting yet, yes we are organised :reject::lol: we're sorting that out when we get to Boston!

we'll defo be in the GA line though, just look for a bunch of plebans (2 of us are english :lol: ) and we will have alot of american with us aswell, DG, Jules, Ruffian, Alli, maybe more if some more people they know are going :D

I can't wait to meet you girls! 12 days!!

DG :drool: i cant wait either hun *hyper*

sweetie said:
I have GA on the 4th. Hopefully I'll be able to get to meet the boys before soundcheck. I've been trying this entire tour :sad :

Sweetie :hug: will prob see you outside soundcheck, me and my friend flew from england to TO and Chicago in September (was our birthdays) and tired 3 times to meet Bono (so much easier too meet them in the states/canada than UK or Europe) and missed Bono 3 times, we were sooo close everytime but he was late twice and the other time he didnt get round to us :sigh: :sad: also about was about to sign for my friend then got shoved in his car

did meet edge on my birthday though :hyper::drool:

so i know how you feel, don't give up though, this time im thinking it'll be great to just see them outside the soundcheck so if i get a proper meet with B this time it'll be more exciting rather than building myself up :lol:

:hug:

bonoishot said:

Hey there and and too jess and kimla(do you know barbara/ruffian by any chance? )

too be honest have no idea where/when we're meeting yet, yes we are organised :reject::lol: we're sorting that out when we get to Boston!

we'll defo be in the GA line though, just look for a bunch of plebans (2 of us are english :lol: ) and we will have alot of american with us aswell, DG, Jules, Ruffian, Alli, maybe more if some more people they know are going :D

DG :drool: i cant wait either hun *hyper*

Even though I have a Seat for both shows - will I be able to hang with you guys in the GA Line? I hope I run into you guys, it would be fun to meet other blue crack addicts!!!

Does anyone know where to meet up at?

I am hoping to meet some people at the GA line. (or anywhere, lemme know.) I have a seat right now but, after MSG I don't know if I can hack sitting in a seat again! GA... :drool:

Anyway, I should get to boston by 11am on Sunday. Just staying till Monday night. Can't wait.

Jess :wave:

Jdragonfly said:
Does anyone know where to meet up at?

I am hoping to meet some people at the GA line. (or anywhere, lemme know.) I have a seat right now but, after MSG I don't know if I can hack sitting in a seat again! GA... :drool:

Anyway, I should get to boston by 11am on Sunday. Just staying till Monday night. Can't wait.

Jess :wave:

You should exchange phone #s with some people and then you can call around to see where people are meeting up when you get to Boston :)

YBORCITYOBL said:
Will all of you be in the GA Line?

since we get wristbands there really won't be a GA line till 5pm, but I'll be in the line-to-get-the-wristbands Saturday night :yikes:

But the line will reconvene at 5, so stop by!

Last edited:
hippy said:
:wave:

I'm GAing for both shows! :) :hyper: I'm so excited!

But shhh... don't tell my boss... I'm calling in sick to work on that Monday :shifty:

hi! it was nice to meet you in Atlanta (though sorry it was so brief). See you in Boston. I'm still GA hunting for the fourth but I'll work it out one way or another...I may be in the box office line but I'd love to meet up with any and all interferencers. My picture is in the Lemonade Stand picture thread, so flag me down to say hi if you see me (though I may be zipped up in a sleeping bag. Just look for the shivering heap :wink: )

ruffian said:

hi! it was nice to meet you in Atlanta (though sorry it was so brief). See you in Boston. I'm still GA hunting for the fourth but I'll work it out one way or another...I may be in the box office line but I'd love to meet up with any and all interferencers. My picture is in the Lemonade Stand picture thread, so flag me down to say hi if you see me (though I may be zipped up in a sleeping bag. Just look for the shivering heap :wink: )

ANd probably hanging out with 2 :crazy: English girls :lol:

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Beeeeoooooooocches!

BAH-STAHN NEXT STOP.

Sallies not allowed, so be prepared to party. And with a 7 1/2 hour lull in the GA line (via Wristbands) it's gonna get UG-LEE

(And you thought Vegas was somethin')?

Backstage Boston, or bust! (It's a new tradition).
:banghead:

Back
Top Bottom