Aug. 7, Camp Nou in Barcelona

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey:

My wife and I will be at Camp Nou, Barcelona, August 7. Should we get some fans together, meet up and have Tapas or something before the concert? I'm from Vancouver (B.C.) my wife was from Seattle (went to both concerts, Seattle 2 and Vancouver 2). Yes, a jug of Sangria would do nicely.

Aug 7th Barcelona

Any ideas for good bars to go to where other fans might meet up in Barcelona? We're flying over on the 4th and have all weekend to play

:wave:

Re: Aug 7th Barcelona

aardvark said:
Any ideas for good bars to go to where other fans might meet up in Barcelona? We're flying over on the 4th and have all weekend to play

:wave:

I'm going aardvark. Never been to Barcelona before. Where are you staying? Think we'll get Spanish Eyes?

I'm from Vancouver (B.C.) my wife was from Seattle (went to both concerts, Seattle 2 and Vancouver 2). Yes, a jug of Sangria would do nicely. [/B]

I'm from London and am travelling with a Canadian from Vancouver! If that isn't a good excuse for a beer I don't know what is.

I know I'm going to the Event Travel (*idiots couldn't organise a pi*ss up in a brewery*) party to collect my overpriced gig ticket and that's at Pacha which is near the stadium.

Any Spaniards out there tell us a good bar to go to on the Fri/Sat?

Muchos Gracias.

:hmm:

aardvark said:

I'm from London and am travelling with a Canadian from Vancouver! If that isn't a good excuse for a beer I don't know what is.

I know I'm going to the Event Travel (*idiots couldn't organise a pi*ss up in a brewery*) party to collect my overpriced gig ticket and that's at Pacha which is near the stadium.

Any Spaniards out there tell us a good bar to go to on the Fri/Sat?

Muchos Gracias.

:hmm:
aardvark...I'm going with Event Travel, so is gas panic.

Last edited:
1stOne & gaspanic - are you going to the Event Travel party? Even though it's a total rip off it does actually look promising, especially the fact it's open till 5am!!!

Flying on Thursday, staying at the end of Las Ramblas.

I'll be the one in the U2 Tshirt.........

aardvark said:
1stOne & gaspanic - are you going to the Event Travel party? Even though it's a total rip off it does actually look promising, especially the fact it's open till 5am!!!

Flying on Thursday, staying at the end of Las Ramblas.

I'll be the one in the U2 Tshirt.........

It'll be easy to spot you then in a U2 t shirt :lol:

Going to the pre show party but probably not post show. Hopefully, will be meeting fans in town after the show.Hoping to meet Saturday night too. I'm staying at the marina end of Las Rambla. Flying on Thursday am from Manchester.

I'll be the one in the Interference T shirt:wink:

1stOne said:

Going to the pre show party but probably not post show. Hopefully, will be meeting fans in town after the show.Hoping to meet Saturday night too. I'm staying at the marina end of Las Rambla. Flying on Thursday am from Manchester.

I'll be the one in the Interference T shirt:wink:

If you know where you're meeting Saturday that would be good to know. If I see someone in an Interference shirt strolling round the streets of Barca I'll say hi.

I simply can't be ar&*sed to do any work today - far too excited! I think this has the potential to be an excellent stadium gig.

:dancing:

aardvark said:

If you know where you're meeting Saturday that would be good to know. If I see someone in an Interference shirt strolling round the streets of Barca I'll say hi.

I simply can't be ar&*sed to do any work today - far too excited! I think this has the potential to be an excellent stadium gig.

:dancing:

It will be a FANTASTIC show aardvark. Someone mentioned Molly Malone's Irish bar just off La Ramblas. If you PM me your mobile number, I'll PM you back with mine. I will text you in Barca if I find out where everone's meeting. Just playing Spanish Eyes BTW:rockon:

Back
Top Bottom