Atlanta 11/19

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2jer

The Fly
Couldn't find a thread for the show... so I'll start one:) I'm going by myself and just wondering who else is going? By some coincidence I'm going to be in Atlanta for a Model UN conference, and my dad surprised me with a ticket to the show as an early present- Sec 118 row J. I'm planning on taking MARTA up from the airport stop which is right near the hotel (Airport Marriott), kind of nervous about having to make a transfer at 5 Points, any tips?
-Jeremy

It's no big deal. Just grab the Westbound train at Five Points. Philips is the first stop.

itsmarta.com

The transfer at 5-points isn't tricky at all. Just go Westbound and it's the first stop. Now, you might have to wait forever.... especially AFTER the show. Atlanta public transportation is notoriously HORRIBLE.

Thanks for the tips guys... using MARTA is seemingly the best option for me, don't want to drive alone in a city I don't know looking for overpriced parking lol. Even if I have to wait at any length for a train it'll be all good... I'll just call my girlfriend up to pass the time:)

:dancing:

I am packed and ready to go!

Just need to get through work today and tomorrow :mad:

:hyper:

Back
Top Bottom