April 9th, HP Pavilion in San Jose

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just a quick clarification for those interested in attending the pre & post parties at the Britannia Arms. I didn't realize there were multiple locations :der:

Fri night 4/8 - The Joshua Tree will be playing at the Cupertino location (on De Anza Blvd); I believe show starts at 9:30p

Sat night 4/9 - Zoo Station will be playing at the San Jose location (173 W Santa Clara St); walking distance from HP Pavillion; a perfect ending for those going to SJ1.

Go to http:www.britanniaarms.com for more info.
Hope to see you this weekend!!! 2+ more days! :hyper:

Anu said:
hELLO HELLO, all you beautiful angels and bay area devils and reggie dogs: hope you don't mind interference newbies crashing the party.
Since I'm traveling alone and my last U2 show in Northern Cali was the Cow Palace in April 1987, I'd like to make this as memorable as possible and spending time with other U2 devotees seems like what I'm called to do so.
I just sent Sicy an email and I haven't figured out how to put my picture in my profile, but there's a recent one on my new U2 blog (see below) . . .
three more days,
Anu

Hey there, I just saw your blog and read your article. Glad to have you around! And perhaps we can hang sometime around the show as we seem to be the only male fans attending......I don't count Reggie because he's all :drool: :drool: about this forum's hotties and because of that has lost his ability to make coherent sentences.......:wink:

:wink: :wink: :madspit: Looking forward to meeting you BigMac and the rest of you. As for our resident dog, I hope that once the hormones and googly eyes and lapping at Sicy's boots settles down, we can all have some meaningful chats.
Wow--I love the LOL humor of this place, especially for such an overtly serious geek and nerd like myself!!!
So peops, send Sicy your cell #'s and we can all get *connected* on Saturday afternoon.
love, Anu

Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone here could help a fellow U2 fan out? I am a U2 ticket stub collector. I am looking for people who can get a U2 ticket stub for me from every U2 concert you they will visit? I always ask people for their ticket while leaving the arena; a lot of them will keep their ticket, others would be happy to make others happy with their stub. Off course I will pay for your shipping costs... I really would appreciate your help in my search to get a ticket from every Vertigo show!!
I hope I receive a positive answer from one / several of you!! Thanks in advance! If you are a U2 collector, yourself, I can get you items from Europe, which are not available in the USA...

Greetz,

John Schuermans
aka Schuerie, Belgium
john.schuermans@telenet.be

BigMacPhisto said:
I don't count Reggie because he's all :drool: :drool: about this forum's hotties and because of that has lost his ability to make coherent sentences.......:wink:

BigMac...don't count ol' Reggie out, his sentences will improve once he takes his mind off of, uh....................................................:drool:

Hey, where am I?

Oh yeah, Ozzy RULES!!! :huh:

AlliDreamsOutLoud said:
pics of hotties...in a gallery...where??? please share....
:sexywink:
reggie---did you say you live in Sac? i'm from Sac too but now live in Palo Alto. just was there visiting family since my husband was out of town....and having a 2 1/2 year old (aka "spirited" child) requires assitance (ie, babysitting) when hubby is away for business.:huh:

Yes, I live in Sacto, the beautiful Capitol City! Looking forward to the sites and sounds of the big city of San Jose!! The time can't go quick enough!!!

Last edited:
BigMacPhisto said:
I don't count Reggie because he's all :drool: :drool: about this forum's hotties and because of that has lost his ability to make coherent sentences.......:wink:

:lol: :lmao:

Hey you guys should post your pics here... Big Mac and the others so we can spot you all easier :)

n11702402_9137.jpg

Best pic I could post because the pics on MySpace are down.....but yeah, that's me.

Heh, I haven't watched a single second of American Idol this season, so I don't know of what you speak...........but, thanks. :wink:

Anu, the hair is long and strong brother!!

OK, OK so here is my plan....get to Fairmont around 330 - 4:00p.m. in the lounge no later than 4:30 p.m. Please those of you who are in GA get the party started and I will meet you before you have to head back (around 5 or so?). It's about a 10 minute walk back to HP Pavilion right?

Sicy said:

Gotta go with Bo.

Look they are even striking the same pose :lol:

bo.jpg

Yeah that's f'in scary...:ohmy:

Geez, it's 2 days until the first show and it's quiet around here...:yawn:

Hell I can't sleep. I feel like I'm 18 all over again going to my first show!! Well, at least I act 18.:huh:

By the way Idol is more-or-less a laugh, but Bo rocks!!

Last edited:
If we can leave, you'll be seeing me at the Fairmont...at the bar...drink in hand :drunk:

I'll be needing a drink after this week.... :crazy: :drunk:

And you'll notice me...the short Asian girl who, after one drink, is bright red :eek:

:angry: My butt is not that small :p

Ok peeps last chance to email me your cell phone number for the list! I'll send the list out tonite.

Back
Top Bottom